NLCS Game #7- Dbacks @ Phillies - 5:07 PM TBS

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Still don't understand why these guys make statements like this. As we all know, anything can happen in the sports world
I think a great consolation would be him donating a paycheck to a charity the DBacks support.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
@mjb21aztd I'm sure you can appreciate...

Took an edible to help me fall asleep... took the wrong type, now I am wide awake, giggling, watching clips and people talk about game 7.

GO DBACKS!!!!
Protip, I use edibles for insomnia too. Check out "Nightime Sprinkles" it's a topper/mix-in that at least Sol and Harvest carry. They're a mix of THC and melatonin. Knocks me right out.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Protip, I use edibles for insomnia too. Check out "Nightime Sprinkles" it's a topper/mix-in that at least Sol and Harvest carry. They're a mix of THC and melatonin. Knocks me right out.
I took an edible to watch the game and another to sleep lol and I still got an extra 8000 steps in during the game

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I think a great consolation would be him donating a paycheck to a charity the DBacks support.
He called into Stern this morning and was taking about it

Said he was looking at ways to make it right, the plan they landed on was to make a charitable contribution to the Diamondbacks Foundation and then walk a block in NY in a Diamondbacks bikini (or swimwear / underwear pending availability) with a sandwich board that says "I'm a liar and a dope"

Also said that Howard should have Lovullo on as he's a really great guy, but may have to wait to get him on and the Diamondbacks response as they are busy planning for the WS

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You have the Eagles...so just take that and be happy and let us have the world series...:p
Shaggy, I thought you knew. I'm (the real) birdgang to the end! Thus the username brotha! LOL! Been here for years.....

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
He called into Stern this morning and was taking about it

Said he was looking at ways to make it right, the plan they landed on was to make a charitable contribution to the Diamondbacks Foundation and then walk a block in NY in a Diamondbacks bikini (or swimwear / underwear pending availability) with a sandwich board that says "I'm a liar and a dope"

Also said that Howard should have Lovullo on as he's a really great guy, but may have to wait to get him on and the Diamondbacks response as they are busy planning for the WS
NSFW
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard