NLCS Game #7- Dbacks @ Phillies - 5:07 PM TBS

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… what is this crap? Between this game and the Suns win, this is like the first time I’ve wanted to watch Sportscenter since the Suns went up 2-0 in the Finals two damn years ago and they still got some Hockey ******** on? Where the frack is Sportscenter on the other 9 ESPN channels?!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Man… what is this crap? Between this game and the Suns win, this is like the first time I’ve wanted to watch Sportscenter since the Suns went up 2-0 in the Finals two damn years ago and they still got some Hockey ******** on? Where the frack is Sportscenter on the other 9 ESPN channels?!
They realized it’s cheaper to fire all the talent and just play sports…LOL

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

To be fair, I was in the building for game 5, and that wave was the most infuriating thing I've experienced from my fellow "home fans" all time.

Love the passion from the fans, especially in game 3 and in the later parts of game 4, I also liked that, despite the hole in game 5, no one left the park until late... but doing the wave while losing was embarrassing.

Lets to better Dback fans! We have a freakin WORLD SERIES to win!!!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't catch it on the broadcast and no sportscenter last night so.. Would someone spell out phonetically how you say Pfaadt?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couldn't catch it on the broadcast and no sportscenter last night so.. Would someone spell out phonetically how you say Pfaadt?

It always sounds to me like someone with a New York accent saying fart. "FAWT"

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always sounds to me like someone with a New York accent saying fart. "FAWT"

Got it... I've just never been able to hear it correctly. There's some guys here I buy steel from.. Phat Bros.. but it's pronounced like Fat Bros.

Thanks!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s just incredible
I've followed this trend all playoff long. It's amazing that they still have no respect at this point. Will be interesting to see if they are finally favored when the series comes back to Chase. What is interesting on the betting side right now is the betting is 55% in favor of the Dbacks for game 1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson