My Dream Offseason

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Childress called plays in Minny.

Childress is a WCO guy

Whis is not

I don't think Whis is hiring an offensive coordinator that runs a completely different offensive philosophy

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Childress is a WCO guy

Whis is not

I don't think Whis is hiring an offensive coordinator that runs a completely different offensive philosophy

I don't, either. And players in Minny constantly complained that the offense was too simple and what they called "day-one install." Which is essentially that the offense they ran was what most teams install on the first day of training camp.

Whis is going to have to accept someone who comes from a different background than him. That's what happened with Haley (Dallas and Chicago after departing from working with Whis with the Jets).

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of that makes me want to puke. Cut THT and resign Sendlien? Draft Cam freaking Newton? Not addressing OT at all?

Boss would be a nice pickup.

All the RB shuffling nonsense doesn't mean a thing. It isn't the RBs that are an issue...it is the Oline and the playcalling. The RBs are three-deep talented. McFadden would do no better when a Linebacker is meeting him as he receives the ball.

This team needs Oline, front 7 pass rushers, corners and coaching. Probably in that order.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard