Murray is questionable for Sunday

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have to ask do you really believe his teammates fell for this act? And got down on 1 knee like that. And then today the whole organization presumably knowing he was just faking it, is covering for him? I mean if he really faked it, why would this team be that concerned about his feelings that they cover for him?

I have seen guys come and go in the NFL and if you're faking injury I just don't buy your teammates are going to fall for it. If he faked it we'd be seeing reporters today quoting anonymous sources in the lockerroom Kyler is fine, just faking it.

Remember when JJ Arrington on 4th down slid down short of the first down at the end of a game? Remember how literally before the post game interviews we already were getting reports from people in the lockerroom saying players were furious with him and you got almost no push back? I think players sense that stuff, if they really thought he was acting, we'd be hearing about it by now IMO

no idea... but I do find it convenient that so many times players seem to get hurt and lay in the field after an awful play or a mistake.... need to be looked at and then are back in on the next series or fine the next week. I don’t believe that to always be a coincidence and it happens a lot.

do I know that if Kyler of course not but it’s fun to poke. Lol

Last edited:

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well questionable in this context means he’ll play but you’ll never convince the naysayers that KM wasn’t faking.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Unless im going crazy but all along I thought Cards where team with 5ft 10 Qb that most thought would never last a few games let alone possibly start 32 straight games in NFL.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'tis a joke my good man!

even though I have been considered a disaster of a human being during many comical and non-comical moments in my 44 years.

i mean, come on Shane. You saw that mustache!
Ok good smiling now...,

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol. I was gonna ride that thing all the way to the Super Bowl, hoping to replicate the power of my Super Red Beard for the Super Red Birds In The Super Bowl run back in 2008.

the Cards mercifully put the stache out of it’s misery Saturday. But it’s still hanging on... by a disgusting thread.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Hundley being on the inactive list might be related to the pandemic in making sure one quarterback would always be ready to go. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Streveler has always been considered the second best quarterback on the team.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought Hundley being on the inactive list might be related to the pandemic in making sure one quarterback would always be ready to go. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Streveler has always been considered the second best quarterback on the team.
Isn't Hundley the backup QB?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard