Murray is questionable for Sunday

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kliff needs to start being a leader of men

https://www.si.com/nfl/cardinals/news/kliff-kingsbury-no-answers-lack-intensity-sense-urgency

"I don't have an answer for our lack of intensity or sense of urgency in a game like that," he said. "Regardless of who's in, who's out, what's happened, that's a divisional game. We know what they're about, we know how well-coached they are, we know how physical a team they are and we didn't answer the bell. That's disappointing. That starts with me. Our focus the last 24 hours has been, 'How do we get better in a hurry?' And, 'How do we get better to compete versus the Rams?'"

With comments like these, its not farfetched that a loss puts him out the door.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
So the question is does this team have problems playing physically tough teams? If it's true, then come Sunday this team is in trouble because you know the Rams are going to be looking to play some smash mouth football, hit you hard and hit you often.

Taylor

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The Rams would destroy a QB that has never played a snap in NFL. Would be a disaster.

Nope.... streveler has played against elite and faster defences in the cfl....he played well against the Hamilton tiger cats in the grey cup..... a l.a rams defense is nothing

Last edited:

Schmidty

Reaction score
Nope.... streveler has played against elite and faster defences in the cfl....he played well against the Hamilton tiger cats in the grey cup..... a l.a rams defense is nothing
He played a few downs in the grey cup... was not the starter.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose