Murray is questionable for Sunday

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Omfg really for this big of a gm ugh:(

I think murray will play only cause poff birth on the line....

However if he is seriously injured no need to force him chance getting a multi yr injury lol be cards luck

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And FYI a questionable designation really means A whole hill of beans… Lots of stars around the NFL get the designation every week and are healthy come Thursday Friday and play every week

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He is playing, this is the intelligent thing to say to keep McVay and co on their toes
100% this. You bet McVay is not going rule out Goff until Friday hence the report he wants to play through injury this morning.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It looked like the only thing that got injured was his pride while watching it live.
As much as i love his talent but the mental aspect scare me a bit
I'm not sure has the winning attitude and the toughness to face adversities
We use to criticizie kk on being too conservative when we are ahead in the score, making complicated even the easiest games
But the way K1 manages the third and long situation with short passes, I don't see the eager to win in those plays

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
gotta play it up right....

So I have to ask do you really believe his teammates fell for this act? And got down on 1 knee like that. And then today the whole organization presumably knowing he was just faking it, is covering for him? I mean if he really faked it, why would this team be that concerned about his feelings that they cover for him?

I have seen guys come and go in the NFL and if you're faking injury I just don't buy your teammates are going to fall for it. If he faked it we'd be seeing reporters today quoting anonymous sources in the lockerroom Kyler is fine, just faking it.

Remember when JJ Arrington on 4th down slid down short of the first down at the end of a game? Remember how literally before the post game interviews we already were getting reports from people in the lockerroom saying players were furious with him and you got almost no push back? I think players sense that stuff, if they really thought he was acting, we'd be hearing about it by now IMO

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So I have to ask do you really believe his teammates fell for this act? And got down on 1 knee like that. And then today the whole organization presumably knowing he was just faking it, is covering for him? I mean if he really faked it, why would this team be that concerned about his feelings that they cover for him?

I have seen guys come and go in the NFL and if you're faking injury I just don't buy your teammates are going to fall for it. If he faked it we'd be seeing reporters today quoting anonymous sources in the lockerroom Kyler is fine, just faking it.

Remember when JJ Arrington on 4th down slid down short of the first down at the end of a game? Remember how literally before the post game interviews we already were getting reports from people in the lockerroom saying players were furious with him and you got almost no push back? I think players sense that stuff, if they really thought he was acting, we'd be hearing about it by now IMO
Because fans know an athletes’ body more than the athlete themself.

Duh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave