Mike

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Movie-A-Day official thread updated!

We seem to have hit a slow time with the movie-a-day threads (Stronso, where are you???), so I updated the official thread to include the schedule as it stands as well as a list of the movies. And it's a really good list.

Hopefully it will pick up soon, now that basketball season has started and football is still going strong, we might have more people on the board at one time.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Well I guess no one stepped up to do the "Movie-A-Day" for this week so I guess I will!

If those of you who wanted to do another week of "Movie-A-Day" just tell Chaplin and I'm sure he'll put up a new schedule.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I can make of the schedule - Dback Jon is supposed to be this week and I'm next week. I think you were supposed to be last week Ash.

Shawn

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I was supposed to do it the last two weeks, but had some problems, so I stayed away. I still am unsure whether I will continue it--a new schedule has to be made because only half of it is on the thread above.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
I was supposed to do it the last two weeks, but had some problems, so I stayed away. I still am unsure whether I will continue it--a new schedule has to be made because only half of it is on the thread above.

Well I just started it for this week so if we need to make a new schedule will just have people volunteer and do it in that order (basically just starting from scratch)!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had assumed it was Evil Ash this week, me next. I already have my movies picked out!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dback Jon
I had assumed it was Evil Ash this week, me next. I already have my movies picked out!

I probably am having trouble reading this new calendars. :D

Shawn

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FischerKing
I probably am having trouble reading this new calendars. :D

Shawn

Due to excessive celebration following the last two weeks of football, no doubt!

OP
OP
Chaplin

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dback Jon

No, if you notice, the list on the thread doesn't even have me or Mike on it--somewhere along the line I must have deleted half the list.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
No, if you notice, the list on the thread doesn't even have me or Mike on it--somewhere along the line I must have deleted half the list.

From the first post on the rules thread:

Week 7 - 9/29: Evil Ash
Week 8 - 10/6: Dback Jon
Week 9 - 10/13: Fischerking
Week 10 - 10/20: stout
Week 11 - 10/27: Shane H
Week 12 - 11/3: MadCardDisease
Week 13 - 11/10: Stronso
Week 14 - 11/17: Brian in Mesa
Week 15 - 11/24: BendCardFan
Week 16 - 12/1: KingLouieLouie
Week 17 - 12/8: Renz
Week 18 - 12/15: Oran
Week 19 - 12/22: Start Over (Chaplin)

You then say in the late post:

As for the week after, we're basically starting over, and probably won't move to the person after me until the first week of January (January 5th). That way, we don't have to worry about the days we won't have a Movie.

Hence, my assumption!

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no chat. I don't have a lot of time anymore, so I try not to get involved in conversations I cannot finish.

Anyway, this movie-a-day stuff has been very helpful to me now that I am working at Blockbuster in Fountain Hills. I have viewed some of the titles on the list and made recommendations to customers.

I'd love to drop in from time to time and post thoughts on a movie, but I cannot commit to a week at a time. I guess I could always start a new thread, but it seems those only get read and not commented on.

Thanks for the great suggestions. With five free rentals a week and the ability to view new titles before they are "on the street", I have a lot of movies at my disposal.

I hope your holidays were great, and here is to 2004.