More happening?

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Suns could sign and trade Dario Saric and something else (Baynes or Kaminsky) plus #10 for Aaron Gordon and #15 in return?

I don’t think the Magic do that. They likely wouldn’t include the 15th.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's no way anyone would be that excited about Ibaka.

I like him, but he's far past his sell-by date. Solid veteran, but not someone to go nuts over.

The window is now. Ibaka fits the window. Now is the time to go for it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

I like him, but he's far past his sell-by date. Solid veteran, but not someone to go nuts over.

He’s not a great but he improves the defense and improves the bench by making Cam a 6th man. He also has playoff pedigree.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You guys seem to think I don't like Ibaka. I do, I just don't think the tweets justify him like Mainstreet is implying.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the Magic do that. They likely wouldn’t include the 15th.

The 15th pick might be asking for too much but #10 and a re-signed Saric is a solid trade offer for Aaron Gordon.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

There should be no way anyone would be that excited about Melo Ball, either.

Now Toppin, on the other hand...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Flex is talking about a player that falls to the Suns in the draft. If not they trade back.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Apparently Flex is talking about a player that falls to the Suns in the draft. If not they trade back.

Let's hope that player drops. Otherwise, we are going to be stuck with Desmond Bane...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's hope that player drops. Otherwise, we are going to be stuck with Desmond Bane...

Maybe someone like Okoro or Haliburton at 10 if one is there.

I hear Boston wants to trade up near the top.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First has anybody heard of this dude? Besides, he is inferring that all of the other teams before the Suns would give a damn if a player that was supposed to go earlier, what highly coveted, wanted to go to the Suns? If I am one of those teams no way in hell do I let a player drop past me (unless it's only a couple spots).

I smell bull unless someone can vouch for this guy and he has a track record of being right.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
First has anybody heard of this dude? Besides, he is inferring that all of the other teams before the Suns would give a damn if a player that was supposed to go earlier, what highly coveted, wanted to go to the Suns? If I am one of those teams no way in hell do I let a player drop past me (unless it's only a couple spots).

I smell bull unless someone can vouch for this guy and he has a track record of being right.
He's the one that broke CP3 to the Suns for Oubre and Rubio well before anyone else.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

He was the first to call Chris Paul to the Suns...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Flex has been on some podcasts. I think others may know more about him.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's the one that broke CP3 to the Suns for Oubre and Rubio well before anyone else.

Thank you. He is probably hearing the Suns angle. He can't possibly know what all the other teams before the Suns pick are willing or not willing to do though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I hate these kind of tweets. Sound great on the surface, but usually end up as signing Mason Plumlee to a 1 year contract.
There is a lot of this in Finance circles. Usually just hype with no meat!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Thank you. He is probably hearing the Suns angle. He can't possibly know what all the other teams before the Suns pick are willing or not willing to do though.
He isn't claiming to though. He is simply stating that he is hearing that a certain prospect is trying to get to Phoenix, but it isn't certain that he will drop to us. If not the plan is to trade with someone in the 11-18 range for a vet.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He isn't claiming to though. He is simply stating that he is hearing that a certain prospect is trying to get to Phoenix, but it isn't certain that he will drop to us. If not the plan is to trade to someone in the 11-18 range for a vet.

If the prospect is Toppin, Okongwu or Haliburton, and the vet is PJ Tucker, however this plays out could potentially swing the Suns' chances this season from 3rd in the West (if we get Toppin, Okongwu or Haliburton) to 9th or 10th (if we're stuck with Tucker and Bane).

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

And he talked about how influential agents are. The only player that makes sense to me in this situation is Toppin. He drops to 9 and the agent tells Washington that there is no way he will sign there. Seems farfetched I know, but the other options are more far-fetched.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He isn't claiming to though. He is simply stating that he is hearing that a certain prospect is trying to get to Phoenix, but it isn't certain that he will drop to us. If not the plan is to trade with someone in the 11-18 range for a vet.
Exactly. So what players in the 1-9 slots would want to drop to Phoenix and have agents that would be influencing. I am thinking CAA clients since Book and CP3 are both CAA clients.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he pushes the Chris Paul team from a playoff contender to a title contender.

he’s the PERFECT missing piece.
Maybe not perfect, but certainly as good or better than any other situation I see. We would have the mid-level exception. He would be guaranteed a starting spot. He could push this team to the upper tier of the west. Would the guarantee and the competitiveness aspects be enough to get him to bite on the limited contract?

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Flex from Jersey is def a suns insider he’s legit and an up and comer.

Ibaka lol there must be some other Ibaka out there I don’t know about, but the one I know about certainly isn’t making any team a title contender

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard