More Delays?

ds512az

All Star
Reaction score
Actually what they are doing is speeding up the program. We weren't scheduled to put in the phone or data lines to the Hunt Construction trailer until July. Much to my surprise, one of my cohorts in crime, has them fiber fed and ready to go. The circuits were tested today and they are moving along.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ds512az
Actually what they are doing is speeding up the program. We weren't scheduled to put in the phone or data lines to the Hunt Construction trailer until July. Much to my surprise, one of my cohorts in crime, has them fiber fed and ready to go. The circuits were tested today and they are moving along.
If you're working on that project, maybe you can give us periodic updates?

OP
OP
CatBoxBackFan

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: More Delays?

Originally posted by WizardOfAz
??????

The way I was told,this may cost more than the 365 million and in doing it this way in stages Hunt Contruction won't be libel cost overruns as earlier stated.So who will pay for the overruns? I guarantee it won't be the Cardinals. I see more lawsuits in the future.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: More Delays?

Originally posted by CatBoxBackFan
The way I was told,this may cost more than the 365 million and in doing it this way in stages Hunt Contruction won't be libel cost overruns as earlier stated.So who will pay for the overruns? I guarantee it won't be the Cardinals. I see more lawsuits in the future.

The overruns will be paid by the Cardinals. I believe they already agreed to do so.

Who are you getting your info from?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: More Delays?

Originally posted by KingofCards
The overruns will be paid by the Cardinals. I believe they already agreed to do so.

Tidy the turd

and Nem the nerd! :D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Delays ? Who cares?

I think you guys out in arizona should chill a little. It is a frickin stadium for pete's sake. They are not building a linkin log house. Of course there are going to be delays and money problems. But have patience. I live in Trenton, NJ which is 20min North of Philly. I went to Phillies game 2 weeks ago and got a look at the Eagles new stadium. I am not even an Eagles fan and I was excited. It is a beautiful field, and I think teams are going to love playing there.
I saw the specs for the new Arizona field, and they look great. I feel you have something to look forward to out there. Don't get caught up in the politics around building a stadium. Just enjoy that a new stadium for the Arizona Cardinals is being built. And regardless what ANYONE says it will help the team. It is hard to have "home games" on someone else's turf.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I live in Trenton, NJ which is 20min North of Philly.
Which has the better pizza? De Lorenzos - South Broad? Or De Lorenzos on Hamilton?

Trick question - Best pizza in the US of A is from Federicis in Freehold.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Originally posted by JeffGollin
I live in Trenton, NJ which is 20min North of Philly.
Which has the better pizza? De Lorenzos - South Broad? Or De Lorenzos on Hamilton?

Trick question - Best pizza in the US of A is from Federicis in Freehold.

I agree. Now my friend have you ever hit Mastoris. It is a diner located where 206 and 130 meet. If you haven't, GO! It is the best food I ever ever eaten.

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: More Delays?

How you you manage a post that is 100% incorrect?

OP
OP
CatBoxBackFan

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: More Delays?

Originally posted by KingofCards

I had heard it was Hunt that would pay for the overruns,I may be wrong but I can't see the Cards paying for it.

OP
OP
CatBoxBackFan

CatBoxBackFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfAz
Doubt it, I can't wait for CatBoxBackFan to run with another "the way I was told" theory.

I admit I was wrong,I was not trying to start something just putting out a thought on if this would delay the progress of the stadium. At least I admit to being wrong which seems to be a hard thing to do for some people to do. This is a disscusion board and all I wanted was for people to put in there two cents,not to be personally criticized for asking a question.

Young Gun

rebel without a cause
Reaction score
I admit I was wrong,I was not trying to start something just putting out a thought on if this would delay the progress of the stadium. At least I admit to being wrong which seems to be a hard thing to do for some people to do. This is a disscusion board and all I wanted was for people to put in there two cents,not to be personally criticized for asking a question.

I give you credit. Good job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn