More cowbell and more hyphen!

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want more hyphen. Guy is the best athlete we have!

Find ways to get him in the offense more. I know you guys dont think he is a full time RB but I do. A faster Sprolles.

How about wildcat featuring hyphen! :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Find ways to get him in the offense more. I know you guys dont think he is a full time RB but I do. A faster Sprolles.

He's not a full time RB but he does bring an extra dimension to the offense if he's used correctly. Sending him on a slant route into the area populated by 255lb linebackers is not being used correctly btw.

But quick runs to the outside, screens, and Larry Centers passes are the correct use and could really give opposing defenses something to think about.

I'd be running LSH out there at Wingback on several plays a game. Let the D try to figure out how I'm going to use him from that spot.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's not a full time RB but he does bring an extra dimension to the offense if he's used correctly. Sending him on a slant route into the area populated by 255lb linebackers is not being used correctly btw.

But quick runs to the outside, screens, and Larry Centers passes are the correct use and could really give opposing defenses something to think about.

I agree with Steve. LSH is a weapon to be used at appropriate times (and that pass on the slant was NOT an appropriate time). He's one of my top two favs on this team now, but I don't think switching him to fulltime RB status is a viable or smart option.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I agree with Steve. LSH is a weapon to be used at appropriate times (and that pass on the slant was NOT an appropriate time). He's one of my top two favs on this team now, but I don't think switching him to fulltime RB status is a viable or smart option.
Yeah hes got that reggie bush talent and speed, I'd like to keep it that way. :)

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score

Yes, much more Hyphen please....the kid routinely makes plays, great find in the 7th round.....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson