MNF: Damar Hamlin

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I don't.

Some Bills fans absolutely do.

My feed had way too much of this idiocy recently.

This was in response to someone posting that he was in the stadium:

You must be registered for see images attach

Then just general idiocy

A lot of the all to familiar QAnon style ramblings - if you aren't seeing it, be happy

It is a depressing rabbit hole to peek into........
Wow, I thought you meant that he technically died on the field and they revived him in your OP. That I would believe and probably happened. This though? These people are crazy.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Man, not sure I'd let him on the field for live hits ever again. He can have a long, long career as a team representative and sports motivational speaker...and make pretty good money doing it.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, not sure I'd let him on the field for live hits ever again. He can have a long, long career as a team representative and sports motivational speaker...and make pretty good money doing it.
Chris Pronger players 13 more years after having it happen to him and Hockey is pretty darn violent too. Plus, with new technology, I'd feel more comfortable vs this happening in 1998.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Funny thing about Hamlin is he's not actually very good and this is probably as famous as he gets.

He gave up the worst passer rating allowed in the league last year.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Funny thing about Hamlin is he's not actually very good and this is probably as famous as he gets.

He gave up the worst passer rating allowed in the league last year.
To be fair, it's hard to defend passes when you're fighting for your life in a hospital bed.

You can do better than comments like this.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was this comment really needed? This isn't about football, it's a feel good story!

What the heck

To be fair, it's hard to defend passes when you're fighting for your life in a hospital bed.

You can do better than comments like this.

We have to ignore reality for a feel good story?

You can still "feel good" about what happened and be glad he's well and back to football AND acknowledge that this might be his 15 minutes of fame.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We have to ignore reality for a feel good story?

You can still "feel good" about what happened and be glad he's well and back to football AND acknowledge that this might be his 15 minutes of fame.

Can we acknowledge that you act like an a$$hole in pretty much every sense of the term?

Do people need to say it daily? No

Should they? Yes, per Brit's stamp of approval

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys are funny.

I got a 3 day ban once for calling someone a tool and a guy straight up calls me an ******* then doubles down on it and mods shrug it off.

You're also extremely sensitive. There's nothing tasteless about acknowledging the irony that it's likely that Hamlins only 15 minutes of fame comes from the worst moment of his career. You think he's meeting the president and going on talk shows as a player?

That doesn't take away anything from the "feel good story".

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Talk about doubling down smh

I have nothing to double down on. It was an accurate and fair comment that takes nothing away from anything that's happened.

If you want to get your panties in a bunch feel free but keep it to yourself. Don't attack me for stating facts. If you don't personally like the fact then that's just something you have to live with.

I know you need your daily "Argue with Britcard" moment but on this I couldn't care less.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I have nothing to double down on. It was an accurate and fair comment that takes nothing away from anything that's happened.

If you want to get your panties in a bunch feel free but keep it to yourself. Don't attack me for stating facts. If you don't personally like the fact then that's just something you have to live with.

I know you need your daily "Argue with Britcard" moment but on this I couldn't care less.
(Attacks me) (Next sentence = don't attack me) lol Crass, but unsurprising on this thread.

You overvalue yourself, @BritCard. Don't post dumb stuff and I won't have anything to argue with. You got immediate and clear push back from a number of posters. It's accurate. You don't care. Small surprise there.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
(Attacks me) (Next sentence = don't attack me) lol Crass, but unsurprising on this thread.

You overvalue yourself, @BritCard. Don't post dumb stuff and I won't have anything to argue with. You got immediate and clear push back from a number of posters. It's accurate. You don't care. Small surprise there.

I absolutely do not care that 3 random guy feel butt hurt by facts. You're right for once.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose