MNF: Damar Hamlin

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I absolutely do not care that 3 random guy feel butt hurt by facts. You're right for once.
I'm not going to bring politics into it, but your statement is utterly devoid of class. Statements can be factual with no need, or call, for them to be stated. But you're going to do you and don't care about how awful you come across. Stay classy.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not going to bring politics into it, but your statement is utterly devoid of class. Statements can be factual with no need, or call, for them to be stated. But you're going to do you and don't care about how awful you come across. Stay classy.

You're right again. How you feel about how my factual point comes across means absolutely nothing to me.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Funny thing about Hamlin is he's not actually very good and this is probably as famous as he gets.

He gave up the worst passer rating allowed in the league last year.
But if the Cardinals signed him, you'd be disregarding that and spewing how he's the type of inspirational player and leader the Cards need to get their re-build going in the right direction.

I like some of your points but your schtick is getting old pretty fast.

Stout

Reaction score
But if the Cardinals signed him, you'd be disregarding that and spewing how he's the type of inspirational player and leader the Cards need to get their re-build going in the right direction.

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Reaction score
I love how a simple feel good thread celebrating a player's incredible return from near death has been derailed by one "individual." Who then complained, vociferously and often, about people disliking it.

Let's bring it back to Damar Hamlin, where the focus should be. I'm not sure if he's going to return to football or not, but good for him! This kid has shown nothing but grace in dealing with adversity, and has been an inspiration to many in the NFL, across football fandom, and in society in general. Warms my heart.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is it getting as old as people inventing things I would do? I think not.

Please show me where I have said any player we have signed this off season is an "inspirational player and leader"? I'll wait. Kyzir White is the best player we signed and I said he's an average linebacker.

What I have said is that I understanding what they are doing in looking to build depth for the future while conserving resource this year in a year that was likely to be a write off as soon as Kyler tore his ACL in December. It was likely a write off even without that as the new FO tries to correct years of cap mismanagement and poor roster construction.

But by all means, keep inventing.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love how a simple feel good thread celebrating a player's incredible return from near death has been derailed by one "individual." Who then complained, vociferously and often, about people disliking it.

Let's bring it back to Damar Hamlin, where the focus should be. I'm not sure if he's going to return to football or not, but good for him! This kid has shown nothing but grace in dealing with adversity, and has been an inspiration to many in the NFL, across football fandom, and in society in general. Warms my heart.

Was it derailed by my single post factually pointing out that this is probably as famous as he gets?

Or was it derailed by multiple cry baby and abusive responses and your inability to let it drop and keep bringing it back up? I think far more the later.

I mean, in posting about getting the thread back on track you had to again get the tissues out and attack me thus knocking more off track than it already was.

Just, you know, maybe drop it now? If you actually do want to get back on track.

Last edited:

Stout

Reaction score
Was it derailed by my single post factually pointing out that this is probably as famous as he gets?

Or was it derailed by multiple cry baby and abusive responses and your inability to let it drop and keep bringing it back up? I think far more the later.

I mean, in posting about getting the thread back on track you had to again get the tissues out and attack me thus knocking more off track than it already was.

Just, you know, maybe drop it now? If you actually do want to get back on track.
As I said, I'm keeping it positive and focused on Damar Hamlin now. You aren't luring me back into further argument.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stout

Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads