MLB records

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I have seen ESPN and the MLB Network try hard as hell to generate all this excitment over "history" being made by Judge and Pujols. Even cutting in ABs by Judge during CFB games etc.

I am just not feeling it. At all. I think the Sosa, McGwire and Bonds era has ruined that for me. In fact, ever since that time I have much less interest in MLB as a whole.

Anyone else feel that way?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I found my interest in baseball this season was probably at its lowest level ever. Not sure why but could not get into it this year. I think I only went to one Dbacks game this year.

Part of that was the fact I have ASU baseball season tickets and then the Dbacks really were not very good yet again.

I thought the Pujols thing was actually cool but not appointment television. I am not sure we will see another 700 HR guy in our lifetimes.

Judge…meh. It didn’t draw my interest at all really.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I sincerely hope Judge doesn’t get busted for using PEDs after all this. It would tarnish what he accomplished

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife is a longtime Yankees fan. And to the Yankees fans Judge's HRs are a big deal. It's not to me. And I think to most fans, it's as @ajcardfan explained.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interest in MLB in general was down for me, mainly because of our cheap-ass owner. The young players have caught some interest back, but until we spend on a decent bullpen, all for nothing.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As for Pujols, was happy for him.

Judge's quest did nothing for me.