Missing the game

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I boarded an airplane at 6am this morning. After a flight to Denver and then Miami and a 2 hour drive to the Keys I missed the game.

But I do have it recorded and can’t wait to watch! What a game to miss grrrrr.....

I sure hope everyone enjoyed the day and reveled in the win. Couldn’t be happier to be wrong and lose a little money! Screw the Rams!

Let’s see how many spots we jump in the power rankings this week. Any injuries I should know about?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It was an impressive effort ALL around! Thank goodness Stafford was off target on several crucial throws in the first half or it would’ve been much tighter or possibly even a different result.

On to the Niners we go :)

Attachments

• 47758471-FA9E-4E58-B2B0-F49D2AC494E6.jpeg
    47758471-FA9E-4E58-B2B0-F49D2AC494E6.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 5

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I boarded an airplane at 6am this morning. After a flight to Denver and then Miami and a 2 hour drive to the Keys I missed the game.

But I do have it recorded and can’t wait to watch! What a game to miss grrrrr.....

I sure hope everyone enjoyed the day and reveled in the win. Couldn’t be happier to be wrong and lose a little money! Screw the Rams!

Let’s see how many spots we jump in the power rankings this week. Any injuries I should know about?
Maxx Wiliams won another game ball Shane. It was a good day. :thumbup:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Thanks for not jinxing us by watching from home... I just knew it wasn't me...:moon:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I fully expect us to be #4 in the power rankings

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Murphy looked to have some type of back issue, came back later in the game but was visibly not 100% but I think that was about it. Someone else from our secondary also limped off the field but I think they came back as well

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I saw the first couple of minutes of the game (one possession), and then missed the rest of it until the last quarter. I saw most of the 4th. I did follow it on Gamecast though until I got home. Way to go Cards. I do have it recorded to watch later.
:)
:thewave:
:thewave:

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

It's a great game you watch if you're having a bad day.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fully expect us to be #4 in the power rankings
We should be number 1. We’ve pulverized two teams, won another game going away and came back from a two TD deficit in the third all while playing our first 3 of 4 on the road.

Power rankings in week 4 are pretty stupid but right now, we’ve got the best resume for stupid rankings.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Lol, krang? He was originally a hater. He came around predraft, but he can’t be counted as “OG.” There were many of us that were pro kyler predraft.
I was driving the train having seen him here in Texas since his HS days & laughed at daily lol.

I still didn’t think Keim had the balls to make the pick

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

How did you get from Miami to the Keys in 2 hours? I was there back in March and it took 4 hours. You had to be hauling ass.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let me know how you like it there

Thinking of going there next year

You missed a game that we have all been waiting for

Great treat when you get home

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol, krang? He was originally a hater. He came around predraft, but he can’t be counted as “OG.” There were many of us that were pro kyler predraft.
I don’t post all the time but I was a huge Kyler fan and said all
Along he was by far a great pick

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did you get from Miami to the Keys in 2 hours? I was there back in March and it took 4 hours. You had to be hauling ass.
I averaged about 75 and there was literally no traffic... to be exact took me 2 hours and about 10 mins to get to the condo I’m in in Marathon Key.

Attachments

• 17D939FD-D89B-4569-89F7-B8A2BF769874.png
    17D939FD-D89B-4569-89F7-B8A2BF769874.png
    615 KB · Views: 3

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should be number 1. We’ve pulverized two teams, won another game going away and came back from a two TD deficit in the third all while playing our first 3 of 4 on the road.

Power rankings in week 4 are pretty stupid but right now, we’ve got the best resume for stupid rankings.
Exactly. I want to see no lower than #2. Who else has beat three playoff teams from last year, pummeling two of them on the road?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I averaged about 75 and there was literally no traffic... to be exact took me 2 hours and about 10 mins to get to the condo I’m in in Marathon Key.
I went on a Saturday to Key West and there was traffic all the way down

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Exactly. I want to see no lower than #2. Who else has beat three playoff teams from last year, pummeling two of them on the road?
We should be #1 considering we beat the team ranked first in most of the previous rankings and depending on how the Raiders do tonight, could be the sole undefeated team in the league. That being said, I won't be surprised if there are a few of them that put the Cowboys into the #1 slot. The primary reason power rankings even exist is to draw clicks and putting the Cowboys in the top spot is a way to do that.
Cardinals should be #1 in all of them but we'll see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson