Michael Vick in Arena2 League

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know Arena football was still around. If Michael Vick signed with an Arena team, would that lead you to watch him play? Would you boycott?

I think I might watch.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd watch. I want him to play in the nfl as well.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I would boycott, but that doesn't mean much since I hate Arena League football anyway.

Michael Vick is a pile of **** and he should die a slow and horrible death.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would boycott, but that doesn't mean much since I hate Arena League football anyway.

Michael Vick is a pile of **** and he should die a slow and horrible death.

I thought I remember learning something about sins and stones. People have done WAYY worse and criticized less.

I wonder about people's priorities sometimes. (not you specifically DL)

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I would watch him regularly but I watched the XFL a bit. I think Vick is slightly more entertaining than that. I don't think what he did to the dogs, but he went through the justice system, so, to me that is kind of enough.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Ray Lewis killed a HUMAN and he's an NFL poster boy.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
I thought I remember learning something about sins and stones. People have done WAYY worse and criticized less.

I wonder about people's priorities sometimes. (not you specifically DL)

No offense taken DCR, I understand completely. This is an issue that just hits home for me. I worked in Animal Rescue for the Humane Society for 7 years and have done a lot of work to prevent cruelty to animals. I throughly believe that someone has to be evil to the very core to take an innocent animal and torture and kill them the way that sick bastard did. Just to be able to do that would take a lack of concous on the level of a serial killer. It's no coincidence that most serial violent criminals often spent large portions of their youth or even adult life torturing animals, it's an indicator often used in diagnosing potential serial violent offenders. To be able to take an animal, look in it's eyes and then kill it, or make it fight for it's life is just unreal evil IMO.

I don't believe for one second that Vick is sorry either. Vick didn't "come clean" as some people remember. Vick lied and covered it up until the evidence became so over whelming that there was no longer any point in lying. Vick has done what he has to do to clear his name, but the type of thing he did isn't something that's cured by a fine and a year in jail. Michael Vick is a disgusting human being in my opinion. Now if he volunteers himself to go into therapy of some sort to get to the root of the issue and work to change it, that's a different issue. Otherwise, he's just another lying thug to me and I wish him nothing but a life of misery and failure.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with you, Darth. At no point do I recall hearing Vick say, "What I did was WRONG." Maybe, "What I did was illegal" but I don't get the impression he has any remorse. He probably wouldn't do it again, but only because he doesn't want to pay the fine/go to jail, not because he sees fault with what he did.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't even know Arena football was still around. If Michael Vick signed with an Arena team, would that lead you to watch him play? Would you boycott?

I think I might watch.

Crappy football is crappy football. Vick while exciting at times due to sheer physical skill mostly just puts out a crappy product. So no I wouldnt watch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn