Michael couldn't close at the chicken ranch

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You couldn't get this coach Michael?

You all running with a drunks slander on Kyler and meanwhile this is from the coach.

His kids favorite player. Can't sign him.

Payton mentioned how his son is Murray’s biggest fan. After the coach’s seven-hour interview in Arizona, his kid even showed him different Murray highlights from his high school and college days.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Payton isn't against strange owners, he coached for a dude who danced with a frilly parasol in NO. But, I doubt he wants to waste time breaking down film with the owner. Any top tier coach, a coach with any successful reputation at all, is not going to coach for the Bidwills. Never have, never will.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That's a fair but also is a problem. If free cash flow is such an issue then sell the team.
Disagree.
As soon as mike starts acting like jones or snyder im out.
I didnt want payton anyway. Said so at the beginning and confirmed it in the poll.
Winning is great. But how you win matters.
Sean Payton presided over Bountygate which forced our HoF QB into retirement and likely cost us another shot at a Super Bowl.
Some of you folks man... its like if you had a hot girlfriend, but she spends all your money and ***** your brother and all your friends...in your boat no less...but your cool with it because you get to say you got the hottest girl in town.
To hell with Sean Payton.
I jumped into the hoopla, because honestly, some of you guys are just so fun to watch.
But Payton wasnt going to win here. Payton isnt going to win in Denver. Drew Brees won in New Orleans and Payton was along for the ride...except for those last two seasons he called plays with quicker routes to make up for Brees losing his arm. He knows this. Thats why he bailed on the Saints in the first place.
Coming here to have 6 games a season against Carrol, mcvay, and Shanny was always a losing situation for him.
Denver is fighting for 3rd place... but the Raiders and the Chargers always shoot themselves in the foot eventually.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The correct term is “couldn’t score in a brothel with a briefcase full of Benjamins.”

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

"Michael! You couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe...I lost my train of thought."

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disagree.
I didnt want payton anyway. Said so at the beginning and confirmed it in the poll.
Sean Payton presided over Bountygate which forced our HoF QB into retirement and likely cost us another shot at a Super Bowl.
Some of you folks man... its like if you had a hot girlfriend, but she spends all your money and ***** your brother and all your friends...in your boat no less...but your cool with it because you get to say you got the hottest girl in town.
I jumped into the hoopla, because honestly, some of you guys are just so fun to watch.
But Payton wasnt going to win here. Payton isnt going to win in Denver. Drew Brees won in New Orleans and Payton was along for the ride...except for those last two seasons he called plays with quicker routes to make up for Brees losing his arm. He knows this. Thats why he bailed on the Saints in the first place.
Coming here to have 6 games a season against Carrol, mcvay, and Shanny was always a losing situation for him.
Denver is fighting for 3rd place... but the Raiders and the Chargers always shoot themselves in the foot eventually.

Mike already acts like Jones. Did you miss the Monday film sessions?

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Disagree.
Makes me feel better.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree.
Great post!

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Weird day for an out of the blue rant, lol.

Honestly, I'm blaming the Saints for this more than I'm blaming Mike. Their demands were too steep.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
That's a fair but also is a problem. If free cash flow is such an issue then sell the team.

The CARDS aren't the Oakland Athletics, but an estimated $20m per season and draft capital was a pretty price to pay.

We don't know the breaking point or whether Payton, who had already interviewed with Denver, was in AZ to see whether something could dissuade him from signing with his first choice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose