OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly the most pertinent part of that interview was how the culture of the building had gotten so bad.

Might take a year or two to purge the bad apples.

We should be purging this roster of anyone that is part of this.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Assuming the Keim and his staff were a big part of the problem, isn't jettisoning Keim and bypassing Wilson and Harris in favor of Ossenfort and Sears a good thing? The glass is half full...let's give credit where credit is due.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Regardless of what is reported by the media, it's more likely that Payton's decision to sign with Denver had little to do with organizational culture, and more to do with the money he will be getting and the draft compensation for New Orleans.

With new owners, a GM who's floundered, and a quarterback who is unpopular with players and fans, I doubt that Payton found the culture at Denver to be the difference maker.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Regardless of what is reported by the media, it's more likely that Payton's decision to sign with Denver had little to do with organizational culture, and more to do with the money he will be getting and the draft compensation for New Orleans.
So you're saying the Broncos were willing to do what it takes to get a top coach, and we weren't?
With new owners, a GM who's floundered, and a quarterback who is unpopular with players and fans, I doubt that Payton found the culture at Denver to be the difference maker.
When someone sees that crap situation as better than your own, that should be a real red flag! When other coordinators are TURNING DOWN INTERVIEWS to be a freaking NFL head coach, that's more than a bit concerning!

It just goes to show you - no matter how pathetic your performance, there will always be a gullible bunch that will make excuses for you.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That's the owner
No, it's that damn cook in the cafeteria. That Margaret girl is the root of all our problems, and she has been festering there for ages being a carryover since the 'burn your arse days' at Sun Devil stadium. I am telling you she is a bruja, a freaking witch queen going way back to her time on the Mississippi River and those St. Louis days, a bona fide sister of Marie Laveau of New Orleans and Payton simply did not want to do combat with another one. So was the casting of the bones that faithful day we screwed over Pottsville and this demonic entity was sent to take on the duties of the curse which has kept us down for ages- sincerely Mitch on crack

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it's that damn cook in the cafeteria. That Margaret girl is the root of all our problems, and she has been festering there for ages being a carryover since the 'burn your arse days' at Sun Devil stadium. I am telling you she is a bruja, a freaking witch queen going way back to her time on the Mississippi River and those St. Louis days, a bona fide sister of Marie Laveau of New Orleans and Payton simply did not want to do combat with another one. So was the casting of the bones that faithful day we screwed over Pottsville and this demonic entity was sent to take on the duties of the curse which has kept us down for ages- sincerely Mitch on crack
Wait, how do you know Margaret? Did you date her in college too?

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
You couldn't get this coach Michael?

You all running with a drunks slander on Kyler and meanwhile this is from the coach.

His kids favorite player. Can't sign him.

Payton mentioned how his son is Murray’s biggest fan. After the coach’s seven-hour interview in Arizona, his kid even showed him different Murray highlights from his high school and college days.
did they show the footage of K1 flailing a 5 yard pick 6 to the Rams defender in the playoffs?
Did they show the footage of Kyler having a tantrum and yelling at his coach?
Did they show the footage of him in an argument with his best receiver and star player?

Also, im willing to bet that Terry Bradshaw has accomplished a lot more in his life than you have in yours. I wouldnt go running around calling people "drunks" that have accomplished a lot more and contribute al lot more than me. Youre better than that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
did they show the footage of K1 flailing a 5 yard pick 6 to the Rams defender in the playoffs?
Did they show the footage of him in an argument with his best receiver and star player?

Also, im willing to bet that Terry Bradshaw has accomplished a lot more in his life than you have in yours. I wouldnt go running around calling people "drunks" that have accomplished a lot more and contribute al lot more than me. Youre better than that.

Lots of people contribute to their respective industries more than i do.

Doesnt change the fact that they are drunks, or dope feinds, or sexual predators, or racists or whatever.
You can do both. Many people do.

I mean gee... look at all the positive impact Bill Cosby made on peoples careers over 5 decades in hollywood.

Weinstein produced some of the most ground breaking movies... Kevin Spacey played some amazing characters.
Michael Vick did his part in making dual threat quarterbacks relevent again...
Joe Namath... a ******* Legend...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is this one of Terry Bradshaw’s relatives? lol

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I get this card and pass it around to you all, will you sign it?

You must be registered for see images attach

I want to send it to Michael B so he will get better at what he does soon. Thank you.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Disagree.
As soon as mike starts acting like jones or snyder im out.
I didnt want payton anyway. Said so at the beginning and confirmed it in the poll.
Winning is great. But how you win matters.
Sean Payton presided over Bountygate which forced our HoF QB into retirement and likely cost us another shot at a Super Bowl.
Some of you folks man... its like if you had a hot girlfriend, but she spends all your money and ***** your brother and all your friends...in your boat no less...but your cool with it because you get to say you got the hottest girl in town.
To hell with Sean Payton.
I jumped into the hoopla, because honestly, some of you guys are just so fun to watch.
But Payton wasnt going to win here. Payton isnt going to win in Denver. Drew Brees won in New Orleans and Payton was along for the ride...except for those last two seasons he called plays with quicker routes to make up for Brees losing his arm. He knows this. Thats why he bailed on the Saints in the first place.
Coming here to have 6 games a season against Carrol, mcvay, and Shanny was always a losing situation for him.
Denver is fighting for 3rd place... but the Raiders and the Chargers always shoot themselves in the foot eventually.
Did you stop being a fan when buddy was our coach?