Mega Watt Package

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I liked the play where Leki and Watts were in as blockers. Kyler did a short jog for 6 points. I can see that package creating several wrinkles. Hand the ball to Connors and have 2 big linemen blocking, give it Leki, he used to play rugby, fade to Watt, play action to the left and have Green in tight for blocking and have him slip out for a pass. Could be fun to watch.

Last edited:

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to see them roll that out again with variations. You could easily have at least 4 different plays off that same grouping to keep defenders guessing.
Based on the Watt Mic'ed up segment, it sounds like they most likely do. Didn't I hear him discussing with another lineman (I think it was Humphries) that he thought the ball was coming behind him? And then he turned and saw K1 had naked bootlegged it in? I imagine it's relatively simple to have multiple options out of that alignment.

I think its fun, too.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Based on the Watt Mic'ed up segment, it sounds like they most likely do. Didn't I hear him discussing with another lineman (I think it was Humphries) that he thought the ball was coming behind him? And then he turned and saw K1 had naked bootlegged it in? I imagine it's relatively simple to have multiple options out of that alignment.

I think its fun, too.

Yeah that was Hump.

Watt said "I had no idea where the ball was going" and Hump said "I'm like that on every play". Made me chuckle.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

I think its fun, too.
Especially with Watt being a pretty solid athlete and Fotu's rugby background.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fotu should be our short yardage and 4th and 1 type back. I dont see anyway he doesnt fall forward for at least a yard.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose