MCU: Deadpool & Wolverine

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Fo this movie, it may be a blessing in disguise. It's better if Ryan Reynolds can ad lib lines. We all want a better movie in the end. Hopefully the strike is shorter than expected.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they meant writers?
Nope. Actors just went on strike too.

They’ve been getting raped by the producers more than writers but just never had the support to really fight. Now we got their back and they have ours… for a little bit anyway.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nope. Actors just went on strike too.

They’ve been getting raped by the producers more than writers but just never had the support to really fight. Now we got their back and they have ours… for a little bit anyway.
Yeah, people always think "Screw Tom Cruise, he already has enough money," but never want to consider poor Joe Schmoe Character Actor struggling to pay the rent.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Yeah, people always think "Screw Tom Cruise, he already has enough money," but never want to consider poor Joe Schmoe Character Actor struggling to pay the rent.
I was reading about an actor who spent thirty or forty years as a waiter, tradesman in construction, etc, and finally got on a series in AMC. He hustled forever just to keep the dream alive. Taking bit parts whenever he could. A couple people I knew in NV had their SAG cards, and worked in the industry for years, but were never household names. One was a tenant in affordable housing. Her royalty checks were insignificant.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe I’ll wake up tomorrow or maybe I won’t.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is going to be a wrap up of that universe is how this seems to be playing out between Hugh Jackman and now Ian McKellen. If they nail this anywhere close to Spiderman did with the other characters? I can't wait.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard