OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, they're going to ruin it *sigh*
Is he talking about just the performance and fan reception or is he talking about the story itself? There is a big difference.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
'Deadpool and Wolverine' is the updated title.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the multiverse and the TVA involved, I am worried.
I’m not worried about the multiverse or the TVA one bit. Spider-Man was done right. I am more worried they overly mute the Deadpool vibe now that it’s Disney owned.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not worried about the multiverse or the TVA one bit. Spider-Man was done right. I am more worried they overly mute the Deadpool vibe now that it’s Disney owned.
I have faith in the guys who write these movies… and that Disney knows they need a Marvel hit BAD. Screwing with a successful formula here will screw the chances of that happening so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Also, knowing that these writers are gonna unleash a wild version of Wolverine is pretty exciting.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That was only multiverse. Dr. Strange was great, too, but again, that was only the multiverse. I do agree that muting the Deadpool vibe is another concern.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard