Maybe it wasn't all Jakes fault!!!

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Pretty amazing what playing for a good team can do for your carreer.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by devilalum
Pretty amazing what playing for a good team can do for your carreer.

I totally agree, Blake is doing very well!!!

Oh wait, are you talking about someone else?

OP
OP
devilalum

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Originally posted by Card Trader
I totally agree, Blake is doing very well!!!

Oh wait, are you talking about someone else?

Blake is doing well, but I wouldn't say he plays for a good team. I hope the team can put together another win this week but its not likely.

How many yards did they run for this week?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by devilalum
How many yards did they run for this week?

ASU? Less then 25. Mike Williams belongs nowhere near an NCAA starting RB gig. Whereas he's potentially the worst starting RB in Pac 10 history, he's almost certainly the worst starting RB in ASU history, which of course isn't saying too much.

The Cardinals? 81 yards (15 more than the Pack with Ahman Green). Enough to put together the difference making 11 play drive and 13 play drive in the second half. 21 carries in the last 30 minutes.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
ASU? Less then 25. Mike Williams belongs nowhere near an NCAA starting RB gig. Whereas he's potentially the worst starting RB in Pac 10 history, he's almost certainly the worst starting RB in ASU history, which of course isn't saying too much.

The Cardinals? 81 yards (15 more than the Pack with Ahman Green). Enough to put together the difference making 11 play drive and 13 play drive in the second half. 21 carries in the last 30 minutes.

:thumbup:

As an avid ASU fan, I have been telling everyone who would listen that ASU was not even close to the 16th best team in the nation. That Iowa loss, is exactly what I expected, and by the end of the year, there will be fans calling for Koetter's head.

The running game sucks real bad, and Koetter's play calling can be atrocious at times. I love it when he decides to go deep on 3rd and short :rolleyes:.

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Man these gashes that call themselves ASU supporters (probably the same ones on the ASU boards dumping on Dirk Koetter) can't keep their eye on the ball.

Wasn't it jake who took out a full page ad in the AZ Republic thanking the fans for his time in Arizona....in that ad he also wished the Bidwills and the Cardinals well.

If they are trying to make a point, I don't see it.