Max Garcia signing with the Arizona Cardinals

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Coming off a torn ACL in November? Really man? Come on Keim wtf dude :bang:

I swear Keim spends almost everyday scouring the local hospitals & NFL IR lists to select Oline lol :madarms: Good Lord dude really...again? As Chris Carter used to say Come on man

Have a drink, take a pill.

He's expected to be back for camp.

And he's the backup at guard.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Humphries
Sweezy
Cole
Pugh
Gilbert

sounds like the names of characters in a new tv comedy series, Stand By Them.

I'll just go on record and say I think that is going to be a terrible offensive line, with at least three of them on IR by week 9.

hope to be proven wrong but the above is freaking ugly taking play and injuries into account.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What kind of player do you think would be available on the OL in free agency? Pro Bowlers with no injury history? These are very solid signings. Injuries are a way of life in the NFL, and the teams that happen to avoid them for the season are the winners.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Depth is looking better but a big hole that needs to be filled at LT. No way I go into the season counting on Humphries.
Fans need to get used to this. Humphries is not paid 10 million to sit on bench

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
The entire O line needs replacing ....
RT - Gilbert - injured very high potential
G - Max - Torn ACL - recent

Not exactly the overhaul that makes DJ or Rosen say 'yippie'.

Cards got A LOT more to do to move on from being the worst O line in the NFL.

Rosen was hit over 200 times last year and sacked 45 times....he can't survive another season like that...shoot no qb could.

The best news the Cards have is the new O line coach is VERY VERY good...but you can't exactly ask a chef to make a 5 star meal with one piece of bread and a fig newton.
But we are Taking Murray who eludes any and all pass rush with even breaking a sweat Sorry just had to get that dig in

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I disagree...addition by subtraction cut him. Sign, trade for or draft another tackle but do not keep Humphries to be the LT at his cost.

Did you see what Trent Brown got? Humphries salary is relatively cheap for a LT and cutting him would have been foolish.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Coaching was bad last year, but when you continually shop at yard sales, you get other people’s trash.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose