Matt Millen

Paso Fino

Veteran
Reaction score
It's easy to see why MM bombed in Detroit. His comments show he has little judgment about the NFL. In particular, his raving last night about Russ Grimm's great running attack was ridiculous.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
It seems like everyone praises Grimm and I don't get it either. Still Millen is a ton better than Thiesman. That guy is as clueless as there is .

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Three man booths suck. There is not enough air time for them all. They need to scrap the whole crew.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The NFL net crew is horrible

to me, Millen has no credibility -- he has proven he can't run an NFL team and set the Detroit franchise back 15 years.

Theisman can be okay, but needs strong personalities around him to keep him in check.

The best was on McGees first pass that Rhodes almost intercepted. Millen says that Bennett needed to continue his route. Thiesman chimes in " or just sit down in the zone"
Thus-- the booth criticized the receiver for both for not continuing the route and continuing the route.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Millen is an idiot in every sense of the word. Its amazing how little he knows about football in general with all his years of experience.

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
All you state may very well be true, but I have a soft spot in my heart for the guy due to my meeting him at the Cardinal Super Bowl in Tampa a couple of years back.

Morning after the game couple of friends and I (all of us in Cards gear) ran into him at the hotel he was staying at that weekend. We said hello, he did the same. Then he leaned over to me, pointed at my Warner jersey, and stated, "You guys were robbed." Dude said it like he was still pissed about it.

Good enough for me. I like the guy.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn