Matt Leinart calls for Ken Whisenhunt to be fired

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Arians said in an article recently (I don't have the link, sorry) that he took the AZ job because of a phone call with Whisenhunt where the former coach told him he should take it.

Bobcat

Reaction score
A bitter ML weighing in on a familiar topic:

http://azc.cc/1wmKwFJ

Whiz really ruined this Kid. Just look a how many QB's played for him while he was here. Heck Just look what Hoyer is doing in Cleveland. Whiz couldn't get that out of him while Hoyer played here.

Whiz is a QB KILLER, with an ego that wouldn't stop. :mad:

BOBCAT

Last edited:

Bobcat

Reaction score
Exactly, there aren't that many coaches who can. Arians won with Stanton but that was due to the defense not the offense.

You can't win in the NFL with Jake Locker at QB. Whitehurst is better than Locker but very mediocre, and now they're on to Mettenberg who's a rookie.

Give Whiz a good QB the offense will be good, leave it up to him to find a good QB he probably won't find him.

Give Whiz a good QB the offense will be good. BULLS**T., Warner is keeping his mouth shut for now while trying to get into the HoF. I can not wait until he really gets a chance to unload on Whiz. :mad:

Bobcat

Reaction score
Arians said in an article recently (I don't have the link, sorry) that he took the AZ job because of a phone call with Whisenhunt where the former coach told him he should take it.

Yes he did say that on 98.7 two weeks ago on Tuesday morning Show. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard