Marion's Defense

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm... interesting story.

that reminds me of this one time, i had a cousin who played for villanova. they were having a shoot around before a game one day when an unicorn walked in and challenged the whole team to a game of bump out. of course my cousin and the team were all "whatever, unicorn! we can totally take you!" so they start playing and the unicorn is actually making them sweat a little. he's not too bad. so it gets down to the end and just my cousin, a backup forward named mickey "big knees" malloy and the unicorn are left. my cousin hits his shot, the unicorn misses and then big knees comes in right behind him and makes the shot, knocking out the unicorn. the whole team goes crazy over the win, that is, until the unicorn stabbed big knees in the stomach with his horn and flew out the window.

so, as this story clearly illustrates, marion is not too hot on defense.
You are SO full of crap. NO WAY did that happen.

Unicorns don't have wings. It didn't fly out no damn window. You're such a liar.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I think we just found Marion's next tattoo. Encircling it will be Chinese characters that mean, "Flatulent Mule Clouded Phallus."

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that it was a regular poster's second account is what got him banned.

Doh!!!

This is the roommate of an active poster. All their IPs matched exactly which is usually the smoking gun. My apologies Hired Gun! :blush:

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
why would this guy get banned for writing this story? It was a pretty funny story.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why would this guy get banned for writing this story? It was a pretty funny story.

Perhaps you should go back and read what I wrote. Budden wrote the story, as I said in the very last post, I was talking about Hired Gun.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Doh!!!

This is the roommate of an active poster. All their IPs matched exactly which is usually the smoking gun. My apologies Hired Gun! :blush:

Hired GOON...(Simpsons reference), and not roommate, but younger (more opinionated) brother.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hired GOON...(Simpsons reference), and not roommate, but younger (more opinionated) brother.

I unbanned him already. Again my complete apologies.

You would be suprised how many people have multiple accounts on this board.

Hired Goon

Rookie
Reaction score
Thanks for reinstating me. I was pretty sure I did not have another account. I am sorry to anyone I possibly offended (TO apology). But seriously, I did not really mean what I said. It was merely a joke.

OP
OP
B

Budden

Registered
Reaction score
Um, this was a joke. I don't think that Marion should be considered a potential DPOY, but instead of bashing the guy in a "Trade Marion" thread, I tried to do so with a little more humor.

I actually am a bit surprised I didn't get banned for it though. I've noticed how arbitrary the whole "ban" process is on these boards, even more so on the Cardinals board. I don't blame the moderators for claiming these boards as their own, however. They probably don't have a whole lot that they can control, I mean who does in today's world, right? So they control a message board, and though it's not much, I understand why they would want to dominate it in the way they sometimes do. So no hard feelings.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually am a bit surprised I didn't get banned for it though. I've noticed how arbitrary the whole "ban" process is on these boards, even more so on the Cardinals board. I don't blame the moderators for claiming these boards as their own, however. They probably don't have a whole lot that they can control, I mean who does in today's world, right? So they control a message board, and though it's not much, I understand why they would want to dominate it in the way they sometimes do. So no hard feelings.
Sounds kinda like a back-handed compliment...

Hugh D'Man

Veteran
Reaction score
Um, this was a joke. I don't think that Marion should be considered a potential DPOY, but instead of bashing the guy in a "Trade Marion" thread, I tried to do so with a little more humor.

Its their Sandbox...don't poop in it.