Madjack's Banner Suggestions - Seattle Game!

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Love whats already been put together. But how about an homage to a old movie..

12 Angry Men

or

Theres only 11 days of Xmas this year!

or

Bruce Almighty

or

Taste the PAIN-Bow (skittles reference)

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
this may sound ridiculous to some... but it actually means A LOT to me that I came up with that and people rallied around it. Most of y'all know I write TV for a living and I LOVE doing it, but I'm having a SUPER HARD time right now at work, writing something I simply CAN NOT wrap my head around and I have questioned myself and my talent to no end the last six weeks... which has been infuriating and exhausting.

but those three little words I strung together make me happy.

stupid... but is what it is.

Not ridiculous at all, and I totally can identify with it. It's the perfect idea. I hope it opens the floodgates for you, I know that in writing it just takes that one perfect line/thought/idea to demolish weeks or months of block and difficulty.

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
EVERY MAN UP .I am going to make my own little sign & hang it above the tv when i watch the game at home, great

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Interesting point, CardLogic. Easy to simply remove it from the banner.

I would be interested in the thoughts of others here?

Thanks,
MadJack.

Never mind, I've removed the '12'. Good suggestion.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps we can get the word to the AZ Republic and get them to print some cardboard signs with the saying in the Saturdaay or Sunday AM paper like they have done in the past for playoff games. Otherwise, if anyone knows someone with a printing company I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what we could get together to cover the cost of a few thousand of them to hand out in the parking lot before the game.

EDIT: I shot an email to Darren Urban to see if he can swing me in the right direction to make something like that happen. We'll see if I can get anywhere.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Perhaps we can get the word to the AZ Republic and get them to print some cardboard signs with the saying in the Saturdaay or Sunday AM paper like they have done in the past for playoff games. Otherwise, if anyone knows someone with a printing company I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what we could get together to cover the cost of a few thousand of them to hand out in the parking lot before the game.

EDIT: I shot an email to Darren Urban to see if he can swing me in the right direction to make something like that happen. We'll see if I can get anywhere.

Funny you should mention this idea...a regular poster here, REDFORCEONE aka Dave Castenada, is already printing up numerous posters using a photo of my banner. not sure how many he will have or where he would be passing them out but a great gesture for sure!

Also, I met up with Urban last home game. He knows me and the whole banner story if that helps

Thanks,
MadJack.

Last edited:

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Funny you should mention this idea...a regular poster here, REDFORCEONE aka Dave Castenada, is already printing up numerous posters using a photo of my banner. not sure how many he will have or where he would be passing them out but a great gesture for sure!

Also, I met up with Urban last home game. He knows me and the whole banner story if that helps

Thanks,
MadJack.

For what it's worth Urban got back to me right away and forwarded it on to whoever is in charge of that stuff to see if it makes sense on their end. It may be too late in the game or they may have a giveaway already ordered would be my guess. But he forwarded it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
For what it's worth Urban got back to me right away and forwarded it on to whoever is in charge of that stuff to see if it makes sense on their end. It may be too late in the game or they may have a giveaway already ordered would be my guess. But he forwarded it on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on! If anyone has connections for getting the banner on the Jumbotron or even TV, that would be most awesome. Looking to get the fans fired up!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to keep stoking cheese's ego (God knows that's the last thing I want) but part of the beauty of this one is that it's also a subtle dig at the "12th man" claptrap that Seattle licensed.

Love it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Not to keep stoking cheese's ego (God knows that's the last thing I want) but part of the beauty of this one is that it's also a subtle dig at the "12th man" claptrap that Seattle licensed.

Love it.

I LOVE this angle and I felt it the first time I saw it! And, of course I'm way biased, but I think it blows the doors off the the Hags stupid 12th man meme!!! Good Lord is UoP gonna be rocking Sunday night!!

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good stuff! I'm going to be like a caged tiger waiting for the game Sunday night. GBR!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Still have work to do...

aint done nothing yet..

leave nothing in the tank

Dear Seahawks,
Welcome to Phoenix

Put it out there

How Bad Ya Want It?

BEST Mode

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Hopefully IF the Cardinals win, a few fans will be prepared with "You mad Bro?" on the reverse side of their "Every Man UP" signs. :D

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Right on! If anyone has connections for getting the banner on the Jumbotron or even TV, that would be most awesome. Looking to get the fans fired up!!

If you can send me a higher res picture of the banner sans the 12, I will print some off too if I don't hear from Urban. I will also send it over to my buddy who writes for ABC 15 and ArizonaSports. I will PM you my email address!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
If you can send me a higher res picture of the banner sans the 12, I will print some off too if I don't hear from Urban. I will also send it over to my buddy who writes for ABC 15 and ArizonaSports. I will PM you my email address!

Done. Thanks, dude!

How cool would it be if everyone with (or without) a poster were to stand and cheer on every third down (at least).

Better yet, when they flash it on the Jumbotron, the place goes wild. Would make my friggin day!!!

Possibly the BEST. BANNER. EVER. And that's saying a lot after 19 years and 172 banners!

Thanks,
MadJack.

Last edited:

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Done. Thanks, dude!

How cool would it be if everyone with (or without) a poster were to stand and cheer on every third down (at least).

Better yet, when they flash it on the Jumbotron, the place goes wild. Would make my friggin day!!!

Possibly the BEST. BANNER. EVER. And that's saying a lot after 19 years and 172 banners!

Thanks,
MadJack.

I know others have said it, but thank you again for all of your hard work and dedication on the banners and to the team!!

I see you occasionally in the upper concourse walking out after the games in your MADJACK jersey and always point you out to my wife as the guy who does the awesome banners!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Done. Thanks, dude!

Thanks,
MadJack.

I don't plan on sitting unless S.A.F.E. makes me and/or there are complimentary lapdances available

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FYI the organization has the info and plenty of pics of the banner. We are getting towels this week so no go on mini signs, but it will be appearing in other places leading up to the game.