MadJack’s Banner Suggestions - Chiefs Game 1!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Home Of The Brave

Double meaning... Obviously for 9/11, but also because the Chiefs fans will bastardize the Anthem at the end, just like they do at home games. Let's remind them how the anthem really ends.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9-11 Never Forget

I think somewhere on the banner should honor Mr B since he’s going in the ROH. A bow tie with his initials WVB possibly?
You must’ve forgotten what happened last year you’re banned from ever making a suggestion or winning….. :)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You must’ve forgotten what happened last year you’re banned from ever making a suggestion or winning….. :)
Oh trust me, me & Jack have already discussed it lol.

But then again at some point I’ll win one the odds are in my favor

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh trust me, me & Jack have already discussed it lol.

But then again at some point I’ll win one the odds are in my favor

Just quit suggesting solves the problem …..

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
9-11 Never Forget

I think somewhere on the banner should honor Mr B since he’s going in the ROH. A bow tie with his initials WVB possibly?
I agree, Buckybird! I’m thinking NEVER FORGET and next to it 9/11 where the ‘11’ is way tall to resemble the two towers.

And then I would add the initials ‘WVB’ high up on the striped area. Finally, I would place ‘40’ on the bird head.

Thoughts?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, Buckybird! I’m thinking NEVER FORGET and next to it 9/11 where the ‘11’ is way tall to resemble the two towers.

And then I would add the initials ‘WVB’ high up on the striped area. Finally, I would place ‘40’ on the bird head.

Thoughts?

I’m all for honoring 911 but you need to change the wording to something that Bucky didn’t suggest otherwise it guarantees a loss instead of never forget how about “always remember”

Freaking Bucky

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
I’m all for honoring 911 but you need to change the wording to something that Bucky didn’t suggest otherwise it guarantees a loss instead of never forget how about “always remember”

Freaking Bucky
Ha! Yes but in this case I’m running it past the Cardinals front office first so we will see!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

Freaking Bucky
Theoretically I’m still just 0-1 since 2 of the banners were shot down by the Cards because they were deemed “too negative” lol

But hey I don’t see you coming up with any that are good Mr smarty pants :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Theoretically I’m still just 0-1 since 2 of the banners were shot down by the Cards because they were deemed “too negative” lol

But hey I don’t see you coming up with any that are good Mr smarty pants :)

So that’s 0-3

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
Who is the marketing genius that came up with ‘Birdcity?!?’

Plain asinine and lame. You will NEVER see that on the MadJack banner I assure you.
Maybe they are trying to mimic “Valley Fever” on behalf of the Suns since we are known as the “Valley of the Sun”. I see this connection but Bird City is weak! Especially since there aren’t a lot of real cardinals here.

Just as weak is City of Transplants but at least it’s more reality than Bird City. That tag is someone in marketing trying to be cute.

We Flock Together!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are trying to mimic “Valley Fever” on behalf of the Suns since we are known as the “Valley of the Sun”. I see this connection but Bird City is weak! Especially since there aren’t a lot of real cardinals here.

Just as weak is City of Transplants but at least it’s more reality than Bird City. That tag is someone in marketing trying to be cute.

We Flock Together!

OMG “we flock together” is the way….. genius BIRDCITYFEVER

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Bird City should be where Sue Bird lives, right?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson