Madjack's Banner Suggestions - Seattle Game!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI the organization has the info and plenty of pics of the banner. We are getting towels this week so no go on mini signs, but it will be appearing in other places leading up to the game.

the swinging towels are awesome too though. makes the crowd look awesome and jacks the fans up. I still remember the eagles NFC championship game, the towels were going nuts!

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done. Thanks, dude!

How cool would it be if everyone with (or without) a poster were to stand and cheer on every third down (at least).

Better yet, when they flash it on the Jumbotron, the place goes wild. Would make my friggin day!!!

Possibly the BEST. BANNER. EVER. And that's saying a lot after 19 years and 172 banners!

Thanks,
MadJack.

So cool! Hopefully they do this....

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope they are red. I hate the white ones. We call those surrender towels.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Since the Seahawks have stolen tradition in taking the '12th' man motto from A&M university, the next time we play them the banner needs to read 'Gig em!" :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Super proud of baby bro for coming up with this!!!!!

Super bummed I won't be at the game.

Great job MadJack!

Everyone there better not come home with a shred of vocal chord left. Let 'me have it gang!!!!

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I must be blind I cant find picture of the banner

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I like it. I'd like it better without the 12. I'd hate for anyone to accuse us of copying Seattle (because they somehow think that 12th man thing was their invention).

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
MadJack-----I thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You are a treasure for the Cardinals and ALL their fans. God bless you!!!

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay, here it is without the '12' on the bird head. Pretty ********* beautiful huh?

If you wander by the Great Lawn Sunday for viewing you may just get a free poster to take into the game....

NOTE: I will post again a new pic this Saturday morning once I've added the tribute verbiage to Duckjake.

Thanks,
MadJack.

Attachments

• Madjack's Banner - EVERY MAN UP!.jpg
    Madjack's Banner - EVERY MAN UP!.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 103

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, here it is without the '12' on the bird head. Pretty ********* beautiful huh?

If you wander by the Great Lawn Sunday for viewing you may just get a free poster to take into the game....

NOTE: I will post again a new pic this Saturday morning once I've added the tribute verbiage to Duckjake.

Thanks,
MadJack.

Freaking awesome!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Thanks,
MadJack.

So cool!!!

:thumbup:

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just saw the image on my facebook feed from the Arizona Cardinals page. So cool and can't wait to see it Sunday!

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Thanks,
MadJack.

Looks fantastic!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh...um...this also has the ability to have a chant cadence in the stadium as well.

Ev'ry - man - UP.... Ev'ry - man - UP....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort