MadJack's Banner Messages - 49ers Game!!

pmacLean

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree you should hang the flag but that slogan was to close to endorsing the 9ers defense... instead of tossing in the towel, get a black strip of cloth and sew it over the crush ,,, then you have an unimpeachable endorsement of OUR offense...

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I showed my wife, she got it and said people whining should have come up with a better suggestion. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I showed my wife, she got it and said people whining should have come up with a better suggestion. [emoji3]

I don't think anyone whined...just pointed out a differing opinion of the meaning.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I don't think anyone whined...just pointed out a differing opinion of the meaning.
I get that there could be another meaning or it is something they could use in a positive context about themselves, but I think the meaning is pretty obvious here

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I agree you should hang the flag but that slogan was to close to endorsing the 9ers defense... instead of tossing in the towel, get a black strip of cloth and sew it over the crush ,,, then you have an unimpeachable endorsement of OUR offense...
You may have had a point if the Whiners actually had a defense.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard