Looking at the schedule- Predictions for the next 3 games

How will the Cards fare in the next 3 games?

• Total voters

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Just curious how other Cards fans see the next 3 games playing out. How do you honestly think we will fare?

10/29 SF 49ers
11/4 @ GB Packers
11/18 @ ATL Falcons

Prior to last week's game vs Buffalo I had us going 2-3 over the 5 game stretch that would have included that game, this week vs the Vikes, and the next 3. I was picking the Cards to win the home games against Buffalo and SF and lose all 3 of the road/early games.

Obviously we blew the game against a horrid Buffalo defense and lost on the road at Minny. I no longer think we will beat SF at home, and I still believe we lose the road games at GB and ATL. IMO that will add up to another season-torpedoing 6 game losing streak for the 2nd straight year.

Projecting out even further it's looking like a 7-9 season to me. I think when we look back on 2012 we will ultimately see the Buffalo game as the real turning point/early backbreaker that defines yet another disappointing season after having gotten off to such a promising start.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
49ers have shown vulnerability in their last two games. Packers are 3-3 and do not look the power house they were last year. Falcons are tough at home.

Based on the seven games so far, I think our defense can keep these games close and our offense may or may not be able to do enough to pull out handful of wins. The margin of error is none for us. If we make 2-3 plays on offense that we should or don't turn it over like we did today against Vikes, we may be able to edge out a win unless it is a blowout where defense also takes the day off.

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
I see us going 2-1 with the wins coming from 49ers and the falcons. You can quote me on that

CardShark

DEAL WITH IT!
Reaction score
I foresee us drafting in the top 3 of the 2013 draft. I still don't see us winning another game. There might be a shot that we beat St Louis at home. Might even see Fitzgerald ask to be traded come seasons end.

So, more to the point......... we go 0/3 in the next 3 games

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Just curious how other Cards fans see the next 3 games playing out. How do you honestly think we will fare?

10/29 SF 49ers
11/4 @ GB Packers
11/18 @ ATL Falcons

Prior to last week's game vs Buffalo I had us going 2-3 over the 5 game stretch that would have included that game, this week vs the Vikes, and the next 3. I was picking the Cards to win the home games against Buffalo and SF and lose all 3 of the road/early games.

Obviously we blew the game against a horrid Buffalo defense and lost on the road at Minny. I no longer think we will beat SF at home, and I still believe we lose the road games at GB and ATL. IMO that will add up to another season-torpedoing 6 game losing streak for the 2nd straight year.

Projecting out even further it's looking like a 7-9 season to me. I think when we look back on 2012 we will ultimately see the Buffalo game as the real turning point/early backbreaker that defines yet another disappointing season after having gotten off to such a promising start.

How in the heck did we end up with this murderers' row schedule?

Back to back to back games against the top three teams in the NFC? With two straight on the road?

The only reason for hope is that Skelton lit SF up last year. That's clearly our best chance for a win.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday's game was the one I thought they had a good chance to win. And, they did have a good chance, but didn't.

The next 3 could be butt-ugly. 6 game losing streak coming up me thinks unfortunately.:mad:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1-2. Beat the niners but left our winnable road game in this stretch on the field yesterday.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
1-2. Beat the niners but left our winnable road game in this stretch on the field yesterday.

No way the Cards beat the 4and9ers. Our offense is deplorable and their defense is #2. Our Defense can't stop the run and SF has the #1 rushing offense in the NFL.

We have no chance. Too many injuries. We're looking at 5-11 again. Only this time it's just 5-11 without 'em.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
I give us nearly no chance to beat the Niners. The only way we can win is if they beat themselves through turnovers as their defense and offensive line is too good.

With Aaron Rodgers playing as well as he has been, we basically have no chance either against the Pack at Lambeau.

People need to stop overrating the Falcons though, they are a extremely one dimensional team with a defense as soft as toilet paper. Pound the rock and stay turnover free and we are staring at a W on the road.

Last edited:

DevilDon

Reaction score
I give us nearly no chance to beat the Niners. The only way we can win is if they beat themselves through turnovers as their defense and offensive line is too good.

With Aaron Rodgers playing as well as he has been, we basically have no chance either against the Pack at Lambeau.

People need to stop overrating the Falcons though, they are a extremely one dimensional team with a defense as soft as toilet paper. Pound the rock and stay turnover free and we are staring at a W on the road.
Totally agree. Falcons have not played anybody and the Cards have a shot at these guys. All that noise about their "home" and so on means nothing.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Our schedule could be:

Browns
Chiefs
Raiders

and wed go 0-3.

we have the worst O line of all time. ALL TIME. Thats statistically factual. We should go 0-9 from here on out. Im so serious.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Our schedule could be:

Browns
Chiefs
Raiders

and wed go 0-3.

we have the worst O line of all time. ALL TIME. Thats statistically factual. We should go 0-9 from here on out. Im so serious.

Really?

Show us the stats....