lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ pathetic losers that have to sign up on an opposing teams forum to try and stick up for their players..

get a life you waste of space..

lol @ pathetic losers that have to sign up on a basketball forum to bad mouth opposing players, threatening physical assault.

get a life you waste of space..

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
He tried to hurt people in these instances?
I said he kneed Nash in the balls was like an elbow in the head, so how does this make him the dirtiest player in NBA history?
And the kick in the back wasn't dirty, it was just stupid.

And the one you insisted was the one where Bowen slides his foot under a shooter. I don't agree with it at all, those were accidents.

Being physical outside the rules is dirty. I don't think there has to be evidence of intent to injure. Tell you what, I'll elbow you in the head then I'll knee you in the area your balls would be. You tell me if they are the same.

Accidents? HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being physical outside the rules is dirty. I don't think there has to be evidence of intent to injure. Tell you what, I'll elbow you in the head then I'll knee you in the area your balls would be. You tell me if they are the same.

I disagree with this. Any move can be dirty. I used the Barkley elbow as an example

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your an idiot if you don't think Bowen intentionally slides his feet under jump shooters, it happens ALL THE TIME. Why these guys even argue with you is a joke, your obviously a clueless sterns fan.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Can't agree with you on that. Being physical outside the rules are called fouls, and each player have six fouls a game. By your definition, every player who ever fouled are dirty, and that would make 100% of them dirty.

An intent to injure, on the other hand, is dirty.

As for the knee in the balls, tell Nash to wear a jockstrap, that's what those things are created for.

ANd yes, those are accidents.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Your an idiot if you don't think Bowen intentionally slides his feet under jump shooters, it happens ALL THE TIME. Why these guys even argue with you is a joke, your obviously a clueless sterns fan.

The ALL THE TIME (good use of capital letters, let us all know that you really mean it and it must be true) is TWICE (I learn from the best).

And Sterns obviously LOVES the Spurs, because they bring in casual fans, jack up TV ratings, make the league profitable and sell tonnes of merchandise.

Oh, damn, got the Suns mixed up with them again.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Dreamcastocks and Cheesewater, I finally came to the realization that your definition of what is a dirty basketball play is much stricter than mine, so I will just have to leave it at that.

But no, I don't believe Bowen tried to hurt anybody intentionally. It is just physically impossible. Those are some extremely quick movements, and require us to look closely even on slow motion replay.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ how mad dumbchang is.. and we are just toying with this little idiot..

keep posting mr. pathetic..

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score

I won't go into the gruesome details about surgeries and so on, but suffice to say that my own college playing career was ended this exact way. What we're losing sight of here is that what Bowen does is not only dirty and cheap, but DANGEROUS. Bowen steps out onto the floor and literally tries to end the careers of other athletes. I maintain that Bruce Bowen is human garbage and has no place in the league.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
^ Twice huh Bowen has only stepped under a jump shooter 2 times? Your obviously a spurs fan without any clue. He has probally done it twice in one game, geesh twice. I am done with you, your such a moron you actually believe the crap you write.

Spurs sell tonnes of merchandise. < too funny nice spelling kid!

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Can't agree with you on that. Being physical outside the rules are called fouls, and each player have six fouls a game. By your definition, every player who ever fouled are dirty, and that would make 100% of them dirty.

An intent to injure, on the other hand, is dirty.

I didn't say every foul was dirty. Every dirty move should be a foul though. My point is that it is not necessary for the dirty player to intend to injure for the play to be dirty.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
lol @ how mad dumbchang is.. and we are just toying with this little idiot..

keep posting mr. pathetic..

You can read emotions over the internet! We have a winner here!

And recycling other people's use of dumbchang is not very creative. It's still funny, just not as funny as it was the first time. I encourage you to come up with new names instead of leeching off of other people's creation.

Also, try coming up with something new, like actually posting points with content and things to back up your arguments (that is, if you have any).

And who is "we", do you have more than one person behind your computer screen? Do you also happen to make $3 million a year, with beautiful ladies as your girlfriends, drives a Ferrari, a helicopter, and owns a rocket?

Keep it up internet tough guy.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
cheese dont even try and be civilized with this douche .. he wanks it to pics of tony parker on a daily basis..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ALL THE TIME (good use of capital letters, let us all know that you really mean it and it must be true) is TWICE (I learn from the best).

Dude, Bowen used to do this all the time to Kobe...not twice. Twice a quarter maybe. Used to piss me off to no end. However, he doesn't do it very often to Kobe anymore. Dunno how often he does it otherwise since I don't watch the Spurs unless they are playing the Lakers, but he definitely had a habit of it against Kobe.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dreamcastocks and Cheesewater, I finally came to the realization that your definition of what is a dirty basketball play is much stricter than mine, so I will just have to leave it at that.

But no, I don't believe Bowen tried to hurt anybody intentionally. It is just physically impossible. Those are some extremely quick movements, and require us to look closely even on slow motion replay.

Does THIS mean that we are done?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, Bowen used to do this all the time to Kobe...not twice. Twice a quarter maybe. Used to piss me off to no end. However, he doesn't do it very often to Kobe anymore. Dunno how often he does it otherwise since I don't watch the Spurs unless they are playing the Lakers, but he definitely had a habit of it against Kobe.

I didn't even mention Kobe, but I remember him talking about it in interviews...

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score

But..but..but it was an ACCIDENT!

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
^ Twice huh Bowen has only stepped under a jump shooter 2 times? Your obviously a spurs fan without any clue. He has probally done it twice in one game, geesh twice. I am done with you, your such a moron you actually believe the crap you write.

Spurs sell tonnes of merchandise. < too funny nice spelling kid!

This is getting better and better. Same game? Which game was that? Go on, please cite it, find it for me, I am most intrigued.

And what is wrong with the spelling merchandise?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/merchandise

Also, not to be a jerk, but you spelt probally wrong.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
You can read emotions over the internet! We have a winner here!

And recycling other people's use of dumbchang is not very creative. It's still funny, just not as funny as it was the first time. I encourage you to come up with new names instead of leeching off of other people's creation.

Also, try coming up with something new, like actually posting points with content and things to back up your arguments (that is, if you have any).

And who is "we", do you have more than one person behind your computer screen? Do you also happen to make $3 million a year, with beautiful ladies as your girlfriends, drives a Ferrari, a helicopter, and owns a rocket?

Keep it up internet tough guy.

LMAOOO

http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1639346&postcount=101

the old internet tough guy/rich guy call out.. thats super original..

you're obviously mad cause you are like 80 of the 120 posts on this thread.. you pathetic inbred loser..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
cheese dont even try and be civilized with this douche .. he wanks it to pics of tony parker on a daily basis..

Brilliant Hommes, jumping to conclusion seems to be your specialty.
Do you have anything about me that you would like to share? Do you happen to put a hidden camera in my room to **** off on me? How else do you know what I would do on a daily basis? Also, was that a high-def camera? How can you tell that it was a Parker pic?

And tell me more on the Nash products you use, that was your quote, wasn't it?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Twice a quarter now? I mean, I thought twice a game was stretching it, but this is getting better.

Twice a quarter, do we hear twice every minute? Do we have twice a minute? Twice a quarter, going once, going twice, SOLD to the gentleman who likes to make things up on the fly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson