lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also remember Kobe talking about Bowen being his best defender.

I also remember Kobe routinely making Bowen his bitch.

Oh, I could look it up for you, but I'm sure you remember well the playoff ass-handings your guys received from number 8.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
lol i wouldn't be suprised if he's like a 3rd grader..
It's OK, you can still talk to me, I don't really look down on people who act like fools and have every single one of his insults handed back to him.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
i'm just picturing right now this fat little pimple faced kid behind his computer.. chocolate and cheeto residue all over his hands and face.. wearing a ginosely jersey.. mad as fire bashing his keyboard as he types each key..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I also remember Kobe routinely making Bowen his bitch.

Oh, I could look it up for you, but I'm sure you remember well the playoff ass-handings your guys received from number 8.

Yes I do, I also remember Bowen outscoring Kobe in one game, too funny. Then there was Kobe crying in 2003, he was so moved by his own performance of making Bowen his bitch that he shed tears of joy.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twice a quarter now? I mean, I thought twice a game was stretching it, but this is getting better.

Twice a quarter, do we hear twice every minute? Do we have twice a minute? Twice a quarter, going once, going twice, SOLD to the gentleman who likes to make things up on the fly.

Yes, twice a quarter. It is apparent that you don't even watch your own team play. Because he absolutely undercut Kobe over and over again.

I'm completely shocked you can't see it and are resorting to childish "auction smack" because you don't even have a pegleg to stand on.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also remember Kobe talking about Bowen being his best defender.

Any player that I played against that scared me to the point of career ending injury would be my best defender too.

Whats your point?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
i'm just picturing right now this fat little pimple faced kid behind his computer.. chocolate and cheeto residue all over his hands and face.. wearing a ginosely jersey.. mad as fire bashing his keyboard as he types each key..

LOL, this is hilarious. Man, can you teach me how to read emotions and see others behind your keyboard?

And please tell me where you hid your cameras at my place, I am uncomfortable with a perv like you wanking off to me typing away on my keyboard, having chocolate and a single cheeto over my hands and face.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, twice a quarter. It is apparent that you don't even watch your own team play. Because he absolutely undercut Kobe over and over again.

I'm completely shocked you can't see it and are resorting to childish "auction smack" because you don't even have a pegleg to stand on.

lmao off @ auction smack talk.. i'm seriously dying laughing..

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Any player that I played against that scared me to the point of career ending injury would be my best defender too.

Whats your point?

No, that would make said defender a punk. But I have never heard any negative comments on Bowen from Kobe. I wouldn't mind reading the quote on Kobe complaining about Bowen's defensive tactics and his attempts to undercut him.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that dirty?

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/2006/03/bowen_fined_100.html

Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, plain and simple.

The NBA, looking the other way for all of Bowen's antics (incessant bitching, elbows, fouling the shooter) finally drew the line yesterday. Bruce Bowen was fined $10,000 by the NBA for kicking Seattle's Ray Allen in the back during a 106-102 loss to the SuperSonics on Sunday night.

Bowen kicked Allen in the back while the two were laying on the floor. Bowen was called for a technical, while Allen had to be restrained by Seattle's Robert Swift and San Antonio's Nazr Mohammed.

"It's just dirty basketball. It's plain, outright, dirty basketball," Allen said following the game. "You guys have chronicled our battles over the last couple of years and I don't mind the competition, someone going at me on both ends of the floor. ... But when guys start throwing elbows and kick you when you're down, that's dirty basketball and I don't respect guys like that."

That's Ray Allen, (mentioned above) and this took me a total of 5 seconds to find.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Yes, said the people who come up with "evidence" off the top of his/her head.

Please, I have shown videos as evidence, please show me videos, articles, quotes, anything, anything but your memory to substantiate your "arguments".

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Is that dirty?

http://theassociation.blogs.com/the_association/2006/03/bowen_fined_100.html

Bruce Bowen is a dirty player, plain and simple.

The NBA, looking the other way for all of Bowen's antics (incessant bitching, elbows, fouling the shooter) finally drew the line yesterday. Bruce Bowen was fined $10,000 by the NBA for kicking Seattle's Ray Allen in the back during a 106-102 loss to the SuperSonics on Sunday night.

Bowen kicked Allen in the back while the two were laying on the floor. Bowen was called for a technical, while Allen had to be restrained by Seattle's Robert Swift and San Antonio's Nazr Mohammed.

"It's just dirty basketball. It's plain, outright, dirty basketball," Allen said following the game. "You guys have chronicled our battles over the last couple of years and I don't mind the competition, someone going at me on both ends of the floor. ... But when guys start throwing elbows and kick you when you're down, that's dirty basketball and I don't respect guys like that."

That's Ray Allen, (mentioned above) and this took me a total of 5 seconds to find.

Yeah, he was fined, but I don't agree with it being dirty, it's stupid. You watch the video and see if he was intentionally trying to hurt Allen.
And of course, Allen and Carter has gone on record in saying Bowen was dirty, and I am well aware of that. I believe another player did the same as well (I think it was, ironically, Finley).

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he was fined, but I don't agree with it being dirty, it's stupid. You watch the video and see if he was intentionally trying to hurt Allen.
And of course, Allen and Carter has gone on record in saying Bowen was dirty, and I am well aware of that. I believe another player did the same as well (I think it was, ironically, Finley).

:bang:

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
VIDS OF BOWEN

Oh, nice, you got vids of Bowen too.

Anything else you want to show that actually relates to what we are talking about? Like explain how those show Bowen tried to intentionally hurt people?

BTW, why would you have so much time? I mean, I am only a 3rd grader with chocolates and a single cheeto residual smeared over my face, but why would an important man like you, someone who can read emotions through internet connections, have time to argue with lifeless 3rd graders?

Don't you have to throw a pizza at Horry or something? Aim for the face as well. Do it for the good of mankind.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, said the people who come up with "evidence" off the top of his/her head.

Please, I have shown videos as evidence, please show me videos, articles, quotes, anything, anything but your memory to substantiate your "arguments".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zvh9kEwekY8

24 second mark. Clear as freaking day. Same damn move he put dudes down with, pissed Isiah off with, and did to Kobe relentlessly. And before you say "ooh, that's once in that video" you can drop it. The other shots in the video Kobe was toasting his ass and he couldn't catch up...it's also highlights, not all the shots taken.

Now, since I've manned up and showed you that he has done it to Kobe, its on video and in front of your unbelieving eyes, you can kindly **** and get on with your life knowing your boy throws his foot down under jumpshooters, into their landing space. It's dirty and it's a bs move.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score

24 second mark. Clear as freaking day. Same damn move he put dudes down with, pissed Isiah off with, and did to Kobe relentlessly. And before you say "ooh, that's once in that video" you can drop it. The other shots in the video Kobe was toasting his ass and he couldn't catch up...it's also highlights, not all the shots taken.

Now, since I've manned up and showed you that he has done it to Kobe, its on video and in front of your unbelieving eyes, you can kindly **** and get on with your life knowing your boy throws his foot down under jumpshooters, into their landing space. It's dirty and it's a bs move.

Thanks for posting that video, Donald. But rest assured, some people will deny, deny, deny even when you point out the most obvious evidence of Bowen's dirtiness. I've seen players, superstars and roleplayers alike, out for weeks because of Bruce Bowen.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score

Nice job! Thanks Donald. But Spurs fan will insist that because Bowen was not trying to injure anyone (though how could he know?) then it is not dirty. I say it is dirty regardless of whether or not there was intent to injure.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Did I ever say he never have his foot on the landing spots of shooters, what I was arguing was that it was not intentional.

In the 24 second mark, Bowen actually retracted his foot before Kobe landed, it's just a terrible example. The one he did on Francis was a much better example.

And I am still waiting for the second one in the quarter, I went through the whole video, which spans more than a game for sure, and found that only play as any kind of "evidence".

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DHy9MQj2LK8

Check this video, very first play (is that Gooden), is he dirty? This is a common basketball move, and I was just randomly looking up Kobe clips and I found this one, on the very first video, on the very first play, and it doesn't even invovle Kobe.

So now will you **** about this being an unusual play, look up any contested jumpshot, and same thing happens.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave