lol @ how dirty the Spurs play..

nowagimp

Reaction score
Kicking others in the face is definitely a cheapshot, while clotheslining people is an act worthy of the highest glory in the league!
Long live Bell!

The clothline was a retrubution for an elobw in the face that connected. The kick in the face was an attempt to injure/threaten the opponent who did nothing. If I had to choose I would rather be clothlined and fall on my backside than subbed going in for a dunk or skying for a rebound. Bowen is easily the dirties player in the league, perhaps the only player that has subbed other players so consistently as a defensive tactic(no accident when it happens so many times). ANd its like I said, he's not vulnerable since he doesnt play offense in the lane, so he's also a coward. THats why he has the game streak, he cant be cheapshotted in retribution and doesnt work on offense.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
The clothline was a retrubution for an elobw in the face that connected. The kick in the face was an attempt to injure/threaten the opponent who did nothing. If I had to choose I would rather be clothlined and fall on my backside than subbed going in for a dunk or skying for a rebound. Bowen is easily the dirties player in the league, perhaps the only player that has subbed other players so consistently as a defensive tactic(no accident when it happens so many times). ANd its like I said, he's not vulnerable since he doesnt play offense in the lane, so he's also a coward. THats why he has the game streak, he cant be cheapshotted in retribution and doesnt work on offense.

Another thing is that once Bowen establishes this penchant for sliding under shooters, he'll actually have to do it less often. Shooters will then be less apt to go up with Bowen around simply because of the possibility that they will get hurt.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I thought the trolls were being banned?

nowagimp

Reaction score
Another thing is that once Bowen establishes this penchant for sliding under shooters, he'll actually have to do it less often. Shooters will then be less apt to go up with Bowen around simply because of the possibility that they will get hurt.

that and if you get in a fight over a career threatening cheapshot, you'll get suspended for 15 games.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
You said he didn't try to hurt people on purpose. I listed instances where myself, and quite a few others disagree with you.

You can't tell me that Bowen sticking out his foot so that shooters on the way down don't come down on it, isn't trying to hurt people on purpose. (you could tell me, but then I wouldn't believe you)

You mean when him landing after he jumps to contest shots is trying to hurt people on purpose? What was he supposed to do? Hang in the air for two more seconds and float to another landing spot? Tell me how you jump into people when people shoot jump shots. And if he was trying to hurt people, wouldn't it makes more sense for him to do so vs. the Mavs or Suns during the playoffs, rather than while they were playing the Knicks in the regular season?

Some of you people are just devoid of common sense.

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
You mean when him landing after he jumps to contest shots is trying to hurt people on purpose? What was he supposed to do? Hang in the air for two more seconds and float to another landing spot? Tell me how you jump into people when people shoot jump shots. And if he was trying to hurt people, wouldn't it makes more sense for him to do so vs. the Mavs or Suns during the playoffs, rather than while they were playing the Knicks in the regular season?

I just addressed this. If you build up a reputation for making that move (for example, the regular season) then by playoff time the opponents are aware of it and may change their shots if Bowen is behind them with the leg sweep.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

So a retribution for an elbow is NOT an attempt to injure/threaten an opponent. Nice. If anything, that is MORE evidence that Bell was trying to injure on purpose.

For the kick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOTnU2VaS_s
CHeck it out, when Bowen left the floor, he knew exactl that Szcerbiak was going to go a foot to his right, and landed the kick perfectly, great call! And how did that kick resulted in someone on the backside?

Speaking of hurting people on purpose, check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scmx1z94WAI
Nash was actually LOOKING at Felton's feet when he stuck his own foot out! OMG, he's the dirtiest player in league history! Surely if Bowen was dirty when he could predict people' landing spot, and aim his foot directly on said spot in a split second without looking, Nash is dirtier to have done the same (if not worse) things by actually LOOKING.

And what do you mean by "happens so many times?" You mean, like .... twice?

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Another thing is that your "another thing" has been covered ad nauseum, argued for and against dozens of times in previous threads AS WELL AS THIS THREAD!

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I just addressed this. If you build up a reputation for making that move (for example, the regular season) then by playoff time the opponents are aware of it and may change their shots if Bowen is behind them with the leg sweep.

A reputation of doing it TWICE out of 768 career regular season games, 21796 regular season minutes, on top of his 113 playoff games and 3551 playoff minutes.

It's easy to establish a reputation in this league.

I once saw Nash kick Raymond Felton in the legs, resulting in Felton being carried off the court with a sprain, didn't see Nash having any kind of reputation.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
I thought the trolls were being banned?

I know, I can't believe all these fake suns fans who doesn't have any logic are still allowed to post. They make all the other Suns fans look like stupid idiots.

BAN THEM!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Devoid of common sense? Of course.

When Bowen comes down from his jump. Has both feet firmly planted on the ground, then literally slides his foot under someone else's foot, that's trying to hurt someone.

Do I need to spell it out any more clearly? I thought what I have been saying has been common sense. Go figure.

OP
OP
P

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
I know, I can't believe all these fake suns fans who doesn't have any logic are still allowed to post. They make all the other Suns fans look like stupid idiots.

BAN THEM!

'who doesn't have any logic'

nice grammar you fuggin loser..

go back to your spurstalk cockriding forum.. you are utterly pathetic for getting so involved in this thread and responding to every single post even though i guarantee not one person wasted time reading your horsecrap..

i will be glad to see you gone..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pigheadedness is not cured by spelling things out.

Neither is common sense I guess.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
A reputation of doing it TWICE out of 768 career regular season games, 21796 regular season minutes, on top of his 113 playoff games and 3551 playoff minutes.

It's easy to establish a reputation in this league.

I once saw Nash kick Raymond Felton in the legs, resulting in Felton being carried off the court with a sprain, didn't see Nash having any kind of reputation.

A quick perusal of youtube videos shows similar moves against Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford, Anthony Parker, and Ray Allen...and those are just the ones there is video on. I doubt Dirty Bruce only does it when the cameras are rolling.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
Devoid of common sense? Of course.

When Bowen comes down from his jump. Has both feet firmly planted on the ground, then literally slides his foot under someone else's foot, that's trying to hurt someone.

Do I need to spell it out any more clearly? I thought what I have been saying has been common sense. Go figure.

Show me. Show me where he does that. The two times people actually was hurt landing on his foot after a jump shot was:
1) Vince Carter shot a jump shot, Bowen contended, landed on the spot, then Carter landed on Bowen's foot.
2) Steve Francis (or was it Jamal Crawford) did the same as above.

I cannot recall a single instance where Bowen was sliding his foot on a shooter while he was on his ground.

Check this out:
http://ryanunderdown.com/2007/05/15/bruce-bowen-youtube-greatest-hits/
LOL on whiners about Bowen trying to trip Stoudemire. OMG, Bowen was within the vincinity of Amare! Run for the covers! Even though replays shows ZERO physical contact or anything that would resemble Bowen trying to hurt anyone, but since it was in the title, it must be true.

Notice the WEAKEST arguments in those videos involved Suns "victims", where Bowen just happened to be in the same area as them. I know D'antoni is rooting for no defenders within 10 feet of offensive player rules, but this is just ridiculous.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
'who doesn't have any logic'

nice grammar you fuggin loser..

go back to your spurstalk cockriding forum.. you are utterly pathetic for getting so involved in this thread and responding to every single post even though i guarantee not one person wasted time reading your horsecrap..

i will be glad to see you gone..

I know more about basketball and life because I have better grammar than you.

You are a fuggin loser.. I have better grammar. I spell fuggin.
I can't capitalize sentences but I got better grammar.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
A quick perusal of youtube videos shows similar moves against Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford, Anthony Parker, and Ray Allen...and those are just the ones there is video on. I doubt Dirty Bruce only does it when the cameras are rolling.

What a coincidence, I happened to have LINKED those said videos. In NONE of the videos did Bowen have both of his feet planted as another user allegedly said.

In the Parker video, Parker didn't even step on Bowen's foot, go watch it, and screen shot when Parker steped on Bowen, go ahead.
On the Ray Allen shot, Allen jumped into Bowen, both fell down, and Bowen kicked him on the back as a form or retaliation (he should have really clotheslined Allen instead, that wouldn't have been a dirty play). It was a stupid play and Bowen admitted to have lost his temper, so I am not going to defend it, only it was no where close to "similar moves" to another of the other videos.

And your last sentence was really a clincher. I just know he did it, it was just never seen by anyone.

Last edited:

nowagimp

Reaction score
I know more about basketball and life because I have better grammar than you.

How profound, better grammar equals better basketball, never heard that one before, probably wont again. Damn, that was shawn marions problem, if only his grammar was better .....

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show me. Show me where he does that. The two times people actually was hurt landing on his foot after a jump shot was:
1) Vince Carter shot a jump shot, Bowen contended, landed on the spot, then Carter landed on Bowen's foot.
2) Steve Francis (or was it Jamal Crawford) did the same as above.

I cannot recall a single instance where Bowen was sliding his foot on a shooter while he was on his ground.

Check this out:
http://ryanunderdown.com/2007/05/15/bruce-bowen-youtube-greatest-hits/
LOL on whiners about Bowen trying to trip Stoudemire. OMG, Bowen was within the vincinity of Amare! Run for the covers! Even though replays shows ZERO physical contact or anything that would resemble Bowen trying to hurt anyone, but since it was in the title, it must be true.

Notice the WEAKEST arguments in those videos involved Suns "victims", where Bowen just happened to be in the same area as them. I know D'antoni is rooting for no defenders within 10 feet of offensive player rules, but this is just ridiculous.

You tube "Bruce Bowen dirty" and find it yourself. Ugh.

Use "common sense" to find it.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score

Insisting on issues have happened when video evidence clearly shown that it has never happened is indeed Pigheadedness.

I mean, that moron actually thought Bowen had BOTH of his feet planted before he slid over to hurt jumpshooters when it was so clearly shown that he didn't even have one foot set in any of the instances.

I have to agree, people won't even admit to it even after watching the videos. Pigheadeness to the MAX.

ambchang_

Registered
Reaction score
How profound, better grammar equals better basketball, never heard that one before, probably wont again. Damn, that was shawn marions problem, if only his grammar was better .....

I suppose sarcasm is not part of your vocabulary, so I will spell it out for you ....

wait ....

Maybe sarcasm is the same way.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got everyone of your lies handed back to you with youtube videos. Ugh.

Do you need a youtube video to show Bowen kneeing Nash in the balls? Or is it common knowledge to just about everyone because they have already seen it.

Come on man, give it up already.