Let's be honest, the O Line is the problem

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
The oline coach is not the one getting beat off the snap. These guys are pros there shouldn't be breakout dtackles in the backfield every running play.

That isn't going to be solved by firing a coach.

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bratwurst said:
The oline coach is not the one getting beat off the snap. These guys are pros there shouldn't be breakout dtackles in the backfield every running play.

That isn't going to be solved by firing a coach.

If pros are not playing up to their full potential, isn't that the responsibilty of the coaching staff? The players are not going to go on the internet and learn it for themselves.

How many years did we see Mean Joe Green be the poster child for underperforming talent before we figured out it was the coach, not the players?

The Shark

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Redsz said:
Checked his profile from azcardinals.com:

You're correct. My fault. I still don't recall him starting in 2002 though. The only places I remember him starting were in 1 game for Kendall Simmons and playing a bit for Marvel Smith (maybe Ross started, I don't remember). In 2003 he played around 10 games at RT for Fordham and Ross started all 16 + playoffs in 2004. In 2002 Simmons and Faneca were the starting Gs so I believe that is incorrect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort