Lakers vs. Kings Game 6 flashback

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's only two minutes into the fourth quarter, but it already seems the referees are gearing up for a flashback of last year's Lakers vs. Kings Game 6. It started with Kevin Willis being called for two nonexistent fouls against Shaquille O'Neal. Then Shaq absolutely hammered Tim Duncan on the other end without the whistle. That would have been foul 5 on him.

Ridiculous.

Joe Mama

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Even the refs can't save the Lakers in this one.

We're talking TOTAL DOMINATION. The Lakers have no chance. None.

JJ Slim

Registered
Reaction score
My condolences to our Laker's fans friends. I offered these earlier in the year when we didn't even think they would make it to the playoffs. What they did was almost as amazing as what the Suns did. :D It's nothing to be ashamed of. We'll see you next year!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by JJ Slim
My condolences to our Laker's fans friends. I offered these earlier in the year when we didn't even think they would make it to the playoffs. What they did was almost as amazing as what the Suns did. :D It's nothing to be ashamed of. We'll see you next year!

Hey! Let me bask in the moment!

LAKERS LOSE!

cly2tw

Reaction score
It's weird to say, but I am now glad that we lost to the Spurs.^^ With Marbury's injury and Jake's forced absence, we wouldn't have had a chance to eliminate the Lakers.

BTW, Ginobili and Parker were huge for them in late 3rd and 4th quarters. Manu didn't let Kobe to get many touches to allow him to destroy them again like last game. That's what we need from Euro players, savvy and smart. It's meaningless to draft euro potentials like Denver with Tshiki without having them seasoned over there first. Ginobili was like three times MVP in Italien leagues or something.

OP
OP
J

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cly2tw
It's weird to say, but I am now glad that we lost to the Spurs.^^ With Marbury's injury and Jake's forced absence, we wouldn't have had a chance to eliminate the Lakers.

BTW, Ginobili and Parker were huge for them in late 3rd and 4th quarters. Manu didn't let Kobe to get many touches to allow him to destroy them again like last game. That's what we need from Euro players, savvy and smart. It's meaningless to draft euro potentials like Denver with Tshiki without having them seasoned over there first. Ginobili was like three times MVP in Italien leagues or something.

If the Phoenix Suns had made it to the second round we would have seen Jake Tsakalidis a lot. Frank Johnson just did not feel that Big Jake offered anything against San Antonio. That's debatable, but we won't know if it's right. Against the Shaq, Johnson would have started Big Jake. That said, I do agree that the Suns would not have eliminated the Lakers.

Ginobili played some nice defense on Kobe Bryant, but it was really Bruce Bowen who should get the most credit. He really did a marvelous job on Kobe Bryant in this series. And even against some fantastic defense Kobe Bryant played some very good basketball. Where has that three-point shot come from?

Joe Mama

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn