• Scenario D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scenario E

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Well, they are in our bracket now, woohoo

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- Kobe Bryant scored 44 points as the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Golden State Warriors 117-111 on Wednesday night, earning the fifth seed in the Western Conference.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=230416009

To follow up on this, I was wondering what happens to KG this summer if LA knocks out Minny (very good chance IMO). Will he:

A) Take a pay cut, sign an exension and think that the current team is only a few tweaks away from being a contender.

B) Tell the team he will not resign unless another marquee player he approves of is added either via FA or trade over the summer.

C) Refuse to sign an extension, and claim he wants to test FA putting Minny in a very tough position.

D) Inform the team he will not resign, and suggest they look for a trade, a la what Marbury did when he left.

E) It will not come up because LA is going down in the first round.

Like I said, I was just curious to see people's thoughts, especially since this has come up a lot on various hoops sites already, and with the Timberwolves facing the Lakers in the first round I do not expect the issue to dissapear soon.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I say he trys to walk. There alot of teams out there willing to pay him and win some championships.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
That is right Brian in Mesa is Faker Fan.... :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
That is right Brian in Mesa is Faker Fan.... :D

Faker smack doesn't sting when your team has the second-most titles in the league and the smack is coming from a fan of a team with zero bling bling. :D

Quatrow

Reaction score
It's easy to back a winner. It's harder and more rewarding to back a team that's trying to pull itself back up the ranks.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Faker smack doesn't sting when your team has the second-most titles in the league and the smack is coming from a fan of a team with zero bling bling. :D

Quatrow

:mad: :mad: :D :thumbup: HE said BLing Bling :D

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by seattle_sunsfan
It's easy to back a winner. It's harder and more rewarding to back a team that's trying to pull itself back up the ranks.

So, should I apologize for being born in LA? :rolleyes:

I guess I should count my blessings...I could have been born in San Diego when the Clippers were there and been a lifelong Clippers fan. :eek:

Quatrow :thumbup:

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Go

BIM is a real Lakers fan. I didn't think there were any myself, but this guy is. He'll be there when the Lakers go to **** in a couple of years.:D

adam
________
Video review

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson