Kyler Murray (Possibly assaulted)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hilarious. Fairy tale land. I love Kyler. But this just proves the weak sauce. I can't stand this for his sake.... I want toughness from my QB..a little scrap the face? Bro. Nut up.
lol Remember that in your own life. "Oh, someone cut your tires because you parked in the wrong part of town? Your fault. Bro. Nut up." You'd be screaming to high heaven and on the horn to the cops and the insurance company in a hot minute.

The above is such an ugly opinion.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You'd be screaming to high heaven and on the horn to the cops
Not. Even. Close.

The comparison isn't even in the same ballpark. Sorry. Nor would I call the cops.

Don't want fan interaction? Don't go in the crowd. End of story. I guess I'm old school.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
So players get to bum rush a hostile fan environment with no consequences? Yes, he was celebrating with what looked to be a fan. I'm just saying, mess with the bull and POTENTIALLY get the horns. He did. Could you honestly believe that wouldn't be a possibility doing what he did? I don't think he's that dumb. I also don't think its wise to put players on a pedestal just because... If they want to be separate and get special treatment from their fanatics in the crowd, then stay out of the crowd IMHO. If that guy came out onto the field and cold cocked him, then fine. Different story IMO.

We also see fights happen between hostile fans with way worse stuff occuring in the crowd all the time.. press charges? Over that? Jesus man. I guess I'm just a little old school when it comes to a little slap to the face. Whatever. He'll do what he feels is best for him. To each their own.
Maybe if Murray just loved the Raiders fans, they would slap him, eh?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No it's literally the same thing.

Look at the elements of the argument.
No. It's not. But, fair enough I suppose. If someone slashes my tires..they are likely a coward and bounce. If someone slaps/ punched me in the face....they are right there. Game on. Let it go Kyler. Learn from going into a crowd of unsettled drunk fans. Or...ya know...just try and wreck the guys life, like your well grounded coaches advice, based on your stupidity. To each their own.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
#BirdCity move right here by Raider fan.

You must be registered for see images attach

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Looks like not much there

Grey shirt guy looks like he's trying to celebrate. Even when #3 comes over he gives him some shoulder pad slap.

At the end of one video he's all "woo!"ing it up.

Looks like a little over enthusiastic, probably a bit inebriated, celebrating than anything malicious

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Doesn't change my opinion.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He didn’t do a Lambeau leap into the stands. He was celebrating with ONE fan. That doesn’t give anyone else the right to touch him.

Hilarious. Fairy tale land. I love Kyler. But this just proves the weak sauce. I can't stand this for his sake.... I want toughness from my QB..a little scrap the face? Bro. Nut up.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No. It's not. But, fair enough I suppose. If someone slashes my tires..they are likely a coward and bounce. If someone slaps/ punched me in the face....they are right there. Game on. Let it go Kyler. Learn from going into a crowd of unsettled drunk fans. Or...ya know...just try and wreck the guys life, like your well grounded coaches advice, based on your stupidity. To each their own.
Right, right, he was just "asking for it." lo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose