Kyler Murray does not care about Kingsbury's job

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t care what K1 did in the heat of the moment. KK looked calm to me and wasn’t in the face of Murray. I’ve seen moments where Sean Payton goes off on his QB for a bad decision, would love to see KK do that just for Murray’s reaction. It’s a two way street

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
How I interpreted the situation is that Kliff was pissed and screaming at Murray for some screw up. And it was good for the passion of Murray to come out. No sulking. All heart.
Read it the same way, all good for both sides... they need that for both of their respective sides :raccoon:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a bad look for both of them; it's not like Kyler has a pristine rep in the league, either.

The whole thing makes the Cards sideline look like a Keystone Kops operation, and we'll all have forgotten about this in two weeks, anyway.
This is for sure closer to my take as well.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Exactly. We still got outscored. The Defense won this game. It was fun to watch and it's a legit team win, but the Offense got bailed out big time.
I don't get this logic. It is a team effort. The defense is part of the team. Many of the dynasty teams had the best defenses.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really. Did you see KK freaking out at any time. A coach and Dhop weren’t restraining KK.
We don’t have any idea what kk is saying in kylers helmet. Why would kyler be telling him to calm down if kliff was just casually sending in plays. With how clueless kliff looks on the sideline I could totally picture him coming unglued in kylers helmet. And that’s not what we want happening while our qb is trying to lead his team.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We don’t have any idea what kk is saying in kylers helmet. Why would kyler be telling him to calm down if kliff was just casually sending in plays. With how clueless kliff looks on the sideline I could totally picture him coming unglued in kylers helmet. And that’s not what we want happening while our qb is trying to lead his team.
I have never seen KK come unglued. I did see KM take off his helmet and yell at his coach. What you can picture really doesn’t matter. I am not a KK supporter and believe he is in over his head but KM bothers me more with each passing week.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen KK come unglued. I did see KM take off his helmet and yell at his coach. What you can picture really doesn’t matter. I am not a KK supporter and believe he is in over his head but KM bothers me more with each passing week.
What Kyler said, pretty much matches up with the video facts of him telling us what happened. There is no reason to think Kyler is lying, quite the opposite.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The defense also sucked in this game.
We also gave them garbage time scores that just about every team does.

The whole offense didn't score more than the other team is silly to begin with.

Offense was still below par, but actually scored TDs this time. Improvement.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Players who take off their helmets are often angry, but not all angry players take off their helmets.

It's a sign of Kyler's continuing immaturity and lack of self-awareness that stuff like this keeps happening. When you're the quarter-billion-dollar QB, you're always on camera.

I can remember Kurt Warner, a saint to some, coming off the field, removing his helmet and screaming at Todd Haley.

Does he get a pass for this on-camera so-called sign of immaturity?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's about 4 1/2 years now. How long a chance do you give him? He still has the same issues in year 4 he had in year 1. I don't blame it all on Kliff, as your other thread shows a lot is on Kyler too. But, Kliff is a sub par NFL HEAD COACH so far IMO.

He has one losing season in 3 and that was with a rookie QB and poor roster. Not many Cards HCs we can say that about.

Lets at least give him the season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
People are on the KK train or the KM train. It's quite funny. So when one wants to seemingly make a statement of KK's record, it's funny to remember he has a decent record with a backup QB.
It’s not a binary equation no matter how much many posters want to frame it as so.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One was. The other pick 6 was literally because Marco was in bad coverage but in a lucky spot, and the other INT was just a gift.
I thought the 2nd one was a good play. Dalton was hit as he threw it and the ball went to Isaiah that made a hell of a play on the ball.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought their post game reactions were telling.

Kyler laughed it off. Kliff sounded annoyed.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are still 10 games left. Lot's can happen for good or ill.

It is possible that the Cards will flip the script. Slow start and strong finish to a season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard