Kyler Murray does not care about Kingsbury's job

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Everyone knew coming in Kliff was on the hot seat. If that's the case and you're trying to save your coach's job, you don't publicly berate them during a timeout on a nationally televised game

Hopkins even tried to cool Murray out. Hopkins hasn't played all year though, Kyler basically looked at Hopkins and said "you don't even know"

It's clear Kyler Murray is tired of losing. And it's also clear he's tired of Kliff Kingsbury

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Everyone knew coming in Kliff was on the hot seat. If that's the case and you're trying to save your coach's job, you don't publicly berate them during a timeout on a nationally televised game

Hopkins even tried to cool Murray out. Hopkins hasn't played all year though, Kyler basically looked at Hopkins and said "you don't even know"

It's clear Kyler Murray is tired of losing. And it's also clear he's tired of Kliff Kingsbury
I think Kingsbury is tired of having a QB who can't complete normal NFL passes.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Definitely not a good look at all, shows a lot of dysfunction in the continuity of this team. Defense bailed us out on this one, offense still doesn't look good and its likely a combination of KK and KM, now KM is yelling at KK on prime TV.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely not a good look at all, shows a lot of dysfunction in the continuity of this team. Defense bailed us out on this one, offense still doesn't look good and its likely a combination of KK and KM, now KM is yelling at KK on prime TV.
Kyler is now becoming a coach killer on top of being a soft player. Took the next steps tonight

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just think it's a guy who wants to win and still cares. I don't see it as a huge issue. Don't really know what happened but the assumption is Kliff was animated before the mic cut and Kyler came back at him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I just think it's a guy who wants to win and still cares. I don't see it as a huge issue. Don't really know what happened but the assumption is Kliff was animated before the mic cut and Kyler came back at him.
That's how I see it. In some ways Kyler can't win. If he has his head down, sitting alone on the sidelines he gets crapped on...he shows fire by getting on his receivers and now his coach, he gets crapped on. It didn't look confrontational in a negative way, to me...just 2 fired up dudes working things out.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quite the speculation. More likely that they want to use this as a turnaround game and an opportunity for Kyler to show some leadership to the men he battles with.

I mean DHop said it in the post game so not sure how much speculation is needed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson