Kwamie Lassiter and Frank Sanders autograph appearance this weekend

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure how many already know or how many would be interested, but Kwamie and Frank are making an appearance on the west side this Saturday. For those that don't know, Flavors of Louisiana has some pretty darn good cajun food. My buddy's wife's family owns the place and mentioned it to me today so I asked him to forward the info to me so I could pass it on here. The dog gets to golf with them before they go to the restaurant, I think he only mentioned that to make me jealous.

Attachments

• IMG_5577.jpg
    IMG_5577.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 237

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Sure, now a lot of former players are coming out of the woodwork. Where were they when the team was 5-11, 6-10 a couple of years ago?

Are these autographs free?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, now a lot of former players are coming out of the woodwork. Where were they when the team was 5-11, 6-10 a couple of years ago?

A lot of these guys have been right there supporting the team all along. My wife and I have seen plenty of former players around UOP on game days - in both good and bad seasons.

Kwamie, his wife Ericka, and all their boys have been very visible for years. I've had my picture taken several times with Kwamie's sons and adopted nephew, his wife, and even Kwamie himself - mostly because of my Lassiter jersey which I wear to every game. Makes you feel like a celebrity some days - when people ask to take a picture with you.

Frank Sanders, Larry Centers, Adrian Wilson and several others have also been very visible. I'm sure there are even more former players that mix right in with the crowd and we just don't recognize them.

OP
OP
azmike74

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Are these autographs free?

The autographs are free. I'm told Jamir Miller will be there also, not sure who else but I think a few more players also.

I seem to recall Miller killed it in 98 with a broken hand, too. I may have my years mistaken though, my memory isn't usually very reliable :(

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
See if they can offer any rational reason why Calvin Pace is still starting in the league. He's looking for a contract right now, but that lasted wayyyy longer than I thought it would.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've talked to Frank Sanders on several occasions. He comes to Andy's tailgate sometimes. Great guy, I always talk to him about the pass he caught from Plummer to set up the Jacke field goal to win the San Diego game in '98. He's probably sick of me asking him... lol

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've talked to Frank Sanders on several occasions. He comes to Andy's tailgate sometimes. Great guy, I always talk to him about the pass he caught from Plummer to set up the Jacke field goal to win the San Diego game in '98. He's probably sick of me asking him... lol

He's probably sick of me ranting about the playoff game in Dallas too :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

That was such an awesome game. Whenever they show a replay of the field goal I can see my son on my shoulders pumping his fist as it goes in. Great memories. Also loved the big kick return to even gives us a shot.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was such an awesome game. Whenever they show a replay of the field goal I can see my son on my shoulders pumping his fist as it goes in. Great memories. Also loved the big kick return to even give us a shot.

Kwamie helped keep us in the game with his 4 INT's, too !! :)

Such a great game.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Kwamie helped keep us in the game with his 4 INT's, too !! :)

Such a great game.

So that was the game he had the four picks. I couldn't remember which game it was. My son and I were talking about that a few months ago, and neither of us could remember. My son was only 8 then, but he remembers games back when he was 4 and 5 years old. I got him his season ticket in 93 when he was only three years old. He no longer wanted to go to Grandmas house he wanted to go to the games, and the wife and I were happy to take him.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I always thought that Kwamie Lassiter was the greatest name for a football player.Hopefully I can get his jersey signed tomorrow.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Got his autograph on my Lassiter jersey.

You must be registered for see images attach
Got to see Kwamie and get his autograph on my "old" Lassiter. I told him I also had a football signed from training camp in 2008 that had these signatures: Warner, Fitz, Boldin, James, Dansby, Adrian Wilson and Matt Leinart. He laughed and said "you mean Crap Leinart?". :)

I also mentioned his NFL record tying 4 interceptions in one game and he held out his hands and said "should have been 5, I dropped one".

Hey 82, I did shake his hand, but since he is not playing we should be OK.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Got to see Kwamie and get his autograph on my "old" Lassiter. I told him I also had a football signed from training camp in 2008 that had these signatures: Warner, Fitz, Boldin, James, Dansby, Adrian Wilson and Matt Leinart. He laughed and said "you mean Crap Leinart?". :)

I also mentioned his NFL record tying 4 interceptions in one game and he held out his hands and said "should have been 5, I dropped one".

Hey 82, I did shake his hand, but since he is not playing we should be OK.

Only 82 has the uncanny power of cursing a player by mere touch to the point in which his entire existence becomes a total fail job.

As far as I know, you're safe.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard