Knicks @ Suns Friday game thread 12-15-2023

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s time to admit it, until proven otherwise this team is mediocre to fech. And it’s getting worse. That’s impressive. They’re even making me start to question book bc he’s being played in a position that doesn’t maximize his abilities.

Love that ishbia was willing to spend spend and swing for the fences. But hope he takes lessons outta this somehow. If I recall correctly Cuban similarly had to learn some lessons as a wealthy brash new owner.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I feel like I have to post after every game: this is a stupid team. For a veteran team full of former playoff participants is shocking how low their IQ is this season. They make the dumbest turnovers I’ve ever seen on a court. And keep making the same mistakes. Know what’s dumber than dumb? Making a dumb mistake . . . and then making again . . . 10 times.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Much respect to Brunson - phenomenonal performance - amazing
I hated him as he was the main reason we got embarassed 2years ago in the playoffs agains Mavs. But now really just respect for him, modest and down-to-earth personality.
But Suns' defense is just disorganized with no cohesion. And on both sides, the same problems come back over and over, like careless TOs and no communication or awareness for def. rotation.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns even mistimed the Shawn Marion ROH induction ceremony.

Unfortunate thing is Suns fans at the arena are leaving with the game basically over, and Shawn Marion’s induction ceremony isn’t until after the game
— Gerald Bourguet (@GeraldBourguet) December 16, 2023

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
Looking at the min guys that went in the summer, I wonder why we didn't sign Redish, Lonnie Walker, Oubre, etc. but KBD, DLee, Yuta, Bol instead; and gave away Camara.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I feel like I have to post after every game: this is a stupid team. For a veteran team full of former playoff participants is shocking how low their IQ is this season. They make the dumbest turnovers I’ve ever seen on a court. And keep making the same mistakes. Know what’s dumber than dumb? Making a dumb mistake . . . and then making again . . . 10 times.
We throw more pick 6s than Max Hall

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bradley Beal's x-ray came out negative.

Frank Vogel said X-rays on Bradley Beal’s ankle came back negative, so that’s good news at the very least. Now we wait to hear further on a potential timetable. Vogel said in the meantime his biggest concern is keeping Beal’s spirits lifted, since he’s obviously “disappointed”

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bradley Beal's x-ray came out negative.

Frank Vogel said X-rays on Bradley Beal’s ankle came back negative, so that’s good news at the very least. Now we wait to hear further on a potential timetable. Vogel said in the meantime his biggest concern is keeping Beal’s spirits lifted, since he’s obviously “disappointed”

That was full 90 degrees. Whew

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty happy I chose to watch The Holdovers tonight instead of this game.

Really really good movie.

This team blows.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison