Knicks @ Suns Friday game thread 12-15-2023

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Hit a 3 point shot 18 inches in front of me and my bench with 1 second left in Madison mother funking square garden

47 points

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it’s more like the suns are embarrassing the suns
That’s part of it. However, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the offensive scheme is unimaginative and Vogel’s strength (defense) isn’t working at all.

Give it to Book and let him drive. Give it to KD and let him drive. That’s our offense in a nutshell.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Welp. this is a loss. I’m really disappointed in Book tonight. Stupid fouls, not great defense, settling for tough shots. He had 7 assists in the first half.

This team is lost right now. Bad coaching. Bad effort. Injuries. Bad roster construction. Book this is your team homie…we all support you but I need wayyy more. This team is lifeless. It’s not even fun watching. Everything feels difficult.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Emberassing.

Dbook routinely gets in foul trouble and never learns
Nobody can create a shot outside of nurk, book, durant
Zero action on offense jjst standing around
Yuta trash
Kbd trash
Eric gordon horrendous defender and bad shot taker
Lazy passes too many turnovers
Terrible defense overall from the first unit

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Pretty much seen enough even without the big 3 together because even that won’t save this team. They just are hard to watch most every night. Defense and turnovers are sinking this team with no real signs of improvement coming.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
this team is trash - Durant trade was an effing joke. Good thing our new owner just threw in Bridges bidding against himself

Vogel is trash

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I hate Vogel. It took years for me to hate Monty.
Everybody knows I was the Monty guy but I was hoping our defense would be better because defense is something you can practice - especially when you have stars on the floor to defend in practice

Where is the defense - primarily against stars

All I see is Book and KD telling everyone where they should've been and it's already too late by then

Last edited: