Kingsburys Plan...Why the Cardinals hired him!

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
He is close to Kyler Murray, they are close friends. Murray has stated he would rather play football than baseball.
Cardinals trade Rosen to Pitt for Antonio Brown. Fitz stays 5 more years to chase Rices record. Spend the rest of the picks and $ on O line!
It all makes sense now!

You must be registered for see images attach

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can see a trade down scenario, like when San Diego (then) Chargers selected Eli Manning and then traded him to NY.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
We draft Kyler Murray with the 1st pick, then come back to pick Devin White with the 1st we get for Rosen. Then we trade PP and pick up Greedy Williams. Then we trade DJ and get some powerful blocker who can pave the way for Chase Edmonds and Kyler Murray.

OP
OP
cardcrazy

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Murray didn’t enter the draft until after Kingsbury was hired. I think Kingsbury called Murray and talked him into not it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Against conventional wisdom I'd keep both if the Cardinals go that direction. Rosen can always be traded for value later on.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
We draft Kyler Murray with the 1st pick, then come back to pick Devin White with the 1st we get for Rosen. Then we trade PP and pick up Greedy Williams. Then we trade DJ and get some powerful blocker who can pave the way for Chase Edmonds and Kyler Murray.
Edmonds as your feature back??? :lmao:

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
So we are using a sound bite compliment about a rival player (on an established top team) in October, the week before they played OU as a leaked plan? Really?

I find this highly unlikely and borderline tin foil hat-ish...

I am certain the plan he sold MB and SK is the development of the high-ceiling potential of their pro style QB.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
Against conventional wisdom I'd keep both if the Cardinals go that direction. Rosen can always be traded for value later on.

This is my thought too. Let them duke it out in practice and see which one develops the best. If they both develop, suddenly you have really good trade bait. If only one develops, then oh well. It also means you got a franchise QB for the next 15 years, which is the hardest thing to do in football.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

No way we are trading PP, DJ, and Rosen. Nuts!

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
So we are using a sound bite compliment about a rival player (on an established top team) in October, the week before they played OU as a leaked plan? Really?

I am certain the plan he sold MB and SK is the development of the high-ceiling potential of their pro style QB.

Right, the idea is to develop Rosen.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
This is my thought too. Let them duke it out in practice and see which one develops the best. If they both develop, suddenly you have really good trade bait. If only one develops, then oh well. It also means you got a franchise QB for the next 15 years, which is the hardest thing to do in football.

This team has way too many holes, it can ill afford drafting another QB when we took one last year.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
hy·per·bo·le
/hīˈpərbəlē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    "he vowed revenge with oaths and hyperboles"
    synonyms: exaggeration, overstatement, magnification, amplification, embroidery, embellishment, overplaying, excess, overkill;

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
This team has way too many holes, it can ill afford drafting another QB when we took one last year.

It's a QB league though. Mahomes just dragged arguably the worst defense in the league to a 12-4 record. All comes down to how confident Kliff and the front office are about Rosen's potential for development.

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score

Agreed. Think this video is being completely taken out of context. Though it would be smart on the Cardinals part to play this up to drive the price for their #1 pick.

DRM08

Veteran
Reaction score
Agreed. Think this video is being completely taken out of context. Though it would be smart on the Cardinals part to play this up to drive the price for their #1 pick.

It's not out of context in the sense that Kliff recruited Kyler and the two are very good friends. Kliff has massive respect for Kyler's talent. I guarantee you when he first started recruiting him, he saw visions of Manziel Part 2. Kyler is even faster than Manziel with a better arm than Manziel. His midget height is a problem though. Can you trust him to deal with potential crushing hits from grown men in the NFL?

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score

Who's this "high ceiling qb" your speaking of? I didn't see one on the roster last year

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
It's a QB league though. Mahomes just dragged arguably the worst defense in the league to a 12-4 record. All comes down to how confident Kliff and the front office are about Rosen's potential for development.

Isn't going to happen, it's a pipe dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard