Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think y'all expecting the Chiefs offense to put up 34+ (which I've seen several times) are a bit high.

Whole new WR Corp never played a real game together. Average RBs.

They averaged 28 last year with Tyreek and a set of WRs who had been there a while.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think y'all expecting the Chiefs offense to put up 34+ (which I've seen several times) are a bit high.

They averaged 28 last year with Tyreek and a set of WRs who had been there a while.
Let me introduce you to the 2022 Arizona Cards defense, that can take any offense and make it look like a million bucks! There's no stopping the run, but the options don't end there--they can't generate a pass rush to protect their CBs and so opposing QBs can feast on them in all facets.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to the 2022 Arizona Cards defense, that can take any offense and make it look like a million bucks! There's no stopping the run, but the options don't end there--they can't generate a pass rush to protect their CBs and so opposing QBs can feast on them in all facets.
Based on how backups and scrubs performed in 3 meaningless preseason games. Let's see a little live fire, before we condemn or crown the defense or the offense.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on how backups and scrubs performed in 3 meaningless preseason games. Let's see a little live fire, before we condemn or crown the defense or the offense.

Ehhhh our D is gonna blow lol

Reaction score
Shane, you need the #birdcityfever for every game. ;)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And how do you know this will be the case? Let’s see how the first few games go before putting this out there. On paper, this may be the case, but when you’re entering year 4 in a D, good things can happen. I think our DL surprises people.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I see a very sloppy game which can go either way and actually do not see many points but one of those root canal games which will drive fans crazy. These guys hardly play enough at the start now to prepare since the NFL has chunked so many regular season games on their plate, and the first game of the season is going to show that in my opinion. If there is going to be a blowout of points, it is going to happen because one team or both is making stupid mistakes. This game is not about talent but preparation which Kliff is actually pretty good at in the beginning of the season... Prater better make his kicks, and I am talking about PATs lol

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do don’t want to be a Debbie downer but I couldn’t agree with you more.
I see teams being able to play ball control and keep our offense on the sidelines. We’re going to have to jump out to a lead early in games.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And how do you know this will be the case? Let’s see how the first few games go before putting this out there. On paper, this may be the case, but when you’re entering year 4 in a D, good things can happen. I think our DL surprises people.
He doesn’t know. It’s his opinion. That’s what the board is all about. I hope he’s wrong. HE hopes he’s wrong. But it’s based on paper, which is all we have to go on.
Or we can all sit back and wait until week four and in the meantime talk about the weather.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see a very sloppy game which can go either way and actually do not see many points but one of those root canal games which will drive fans crazy. These guys hardly play enough at the start now to prepare since the NFL has chunked so many regular season games on their plate, and the first game of the season is going to show that in my opinion. If there is going to be a blowout of points, it is going to happen because one team or both is making stupid mistakes. This game is not about talent but preparation which Kliff is actually pretty good at in the beginning of the season... Prater better make his kicks, and I am talking about PATs lol
Reid vs. Kliff? I like the Chiefs chances.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave