Josh Rosen - 2021 Season

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I never felt Rosen would be a FQB so I was disappointed with the selection but I certainly believe he’s capable of being a quality long term backup who can win you a few games if your starter goes down. San Francisco is a good place for him.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They were super smart. If we would have gone that route we would have been able to draft Herbert last year!
Wrong! And who would say we would have drafted Herbert?? Maybe we would have drafted Tua? Regardless, I’d rather have Murray than either of the two. Were you one of the numbskulls?? If so, you’re opinion is greatly diminished.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrong! And who would say we would have drafted Herbert?? Maybe we would have drafted Tua? Regardless, I’d rather have Murray than either of the two. Were you one of the numbskulls?? If so, you’re opinion is greatly diminished.
Quit "being that guy" please.

OP
OP
SoonerLou

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They were super smart. If we would have gone that route we would have been able to draft Herbert last year!
I would take Kyler/Wirfs over Herbert/Bosa slightly.

With Simmons though time will tell.

Kinda think we would have taken Tua though.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I’d still take him over the Jorts Cowboy…. ugh…. Streveler is so freaking bad.

Attachments

• C15C5960-0B2E-45D6-B750-50DB35DF5420.jpeg
    C15C5960-0B2E-45D6-B750-50DB35DF5420.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 6

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

No one cares. Stop with that nonsense.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I feel a little bad for Rosen. I thought he was a genuinely good pure passer. But, he's made millions of dollars, so I can't feel horrible for him. But if he really wanted to succeed, it wasn't the best opportunity.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
And to think there were many on this board that wanted to keep the bum & draft Bosa. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten who you are.
I'm one of them. And would still probably do it that way. The Cards haven't exactly lit the league on fire with Murray either. This will be the telling year.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel a little bad for Rosen. I thought he was a genuinely good pure passer. But, he's made millions of dollars, so I can't feel horrible for him. But if he really wanted to succeed, it wasn't the best opportunity.
He was already a millionaire before stepping foot in the league & will remain that way after it. I don’t feel horrible at all.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would not like to be responsible for drafting QB's.

I was actually team Lamar in that class and I feel I got that one right, but I had Rosen down as most NFL ready and thought he would at least be a solid pro. On the other hand I didn't like him at all as a person.

It ended up the opposite. I really like the guy, but he's just missing something mentally as a QB. He has the arm but there's just something missing in his processing now and again that makes in a liability.

I think he will hang around in the league as a potential backup unless he calls it quits himself.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
And to think there were many on this board that wanted to keep the bum & draft Bosa. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten who you are.

Then we would have Rosen and an edge rusher who can't stay healthy. Yay.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave