JJ Watt update?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I have to believe that JJ getting back in the line up in some form or fashion would positively affect the morale of the other defensive players. Maybe even for the whole team. Not necessarily a lot, but some.

Just seeing big #99 out on the field with them would get guys like Byron and Budda and Zack fired up.

If he could make a play or two in a home playoff game, it might whip the defense and the crowd into a frenzy.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How awesome would it be if the team designates Watt to return from IR the Friday before our playoff game. Even if he didn't play on wildcard weekend this would get in the head a bit of the opponent and he would have 21 days to return to the active lineup.

Last edited:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I have to believe that JJ getting back in the line up in some form or fashion would positively affect the morale of the other defensive players. Maybe even for the whole team. Not necessarily a lot, but some.

Just seeing big #99 out on the field with them would get guys like Byron and Budda and Zack fired up.

If he could make a play or two in a home playoff game, it might whip the defense and the crowd into a frenzy.

Agree even if it’s a gimmick. He could fire them up.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just like how Cam’s return did to the Panthers.

Cam's return to the team no doubt gave them a surge of energy that can't quite be measured. I guess he even gave a pregame speech that day that had the team ready to run through a wall.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if it's just for emotional lift and to make other teams prepare, I love it! It says so much about his work ethic and dedication to the Cardinals.
That dude is coming back to play and wreck people. He has to have shown a certain level of strength in the weight room I’m guessing. That the shoulder can withstand. Just hope he can hold up all the way to the SB :)

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
Took me three months after rotator cuff surgery just to wipe my…..well, you know. He’s 20 years younger than I was when I got mine, but still a huge testament to his work ethic and determination.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is quite remarkable. He had surgery Nov 9th. For a shoulder he said was "blown apart". Rehab from shoulder surgery is very difficult and painful. The fact that this guy, in less than two months, is ready to play pro effing football .... HOF type stuff right there!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took me three months after rotator cuff surgery just to wipe my…..well, you know. He’s 20 years younger than I was when I got mine, but still a huge testament to his work ethic and determination.
Considering he also tore his labrum and his peck to boot….

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
That BIRD! Hehe even if he ain’t ready to take down a seahawk, he is ready to blow up the playoffs, reminds me of George of the jungle, Java Java Java Java java
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose