Jerry Jones

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to a recent report, the Dallas Cowboys owner is currently being sued by a 25-year-old woman who’s alleging he’s her biological father. The report from Dallas News’ Nataly Keomoungkkoun claims that Jones and the woman’s mother agreed to a settlement to financially support them in exchange for her silence regarding Jerry’s involvement as the woman’s father.

What exactly is she suing him for? Recognition? The article says that the mother agreed to financial support in exchange for silence regarding paternity. Maybe she should be upset with her mother.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
$375,000.00 is a lot less than Mrs. Jerruh would have soaked him for.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
According to a recent report, the Dallas Cowboys owner is currently being sued by a 25-year-old woman who’s alleging he’s her biological father. The report from Dallas News’ Nataly Keomoungkkoun claims that Jones and the woman’s mother agreed to a settlement to financially support them in exchange for her silence regarding Jerry’s involvement as the woman’s father.

What exactly is she suing him for? Recognition? The article says that the mother agreed to financial support in exchange for silence regarding paternity. Maybe she should be upset with her mother.
She didn't herself sign anything, so she may have grounds.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I think she was 1 year old or something when her mother entered into the agreement. Not sure why it's coming out now unless the money stopped. It's kind of just another salacious story following the cheerleader/up skirt photo thing that recently came out. I'm with BIM, what is she suing for? Probably a place in the inheritance line down the road.

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think she was 1 year old or something when her mother entered into the agreement. Not sure why it's coming out now unless the money stopped. It's kind of just another salacious story following the cheerleader/up skirt photo thing that recently came out. I'm with BIM, what is she suing for? Probably a place in the inheritance line down the road.
Tell me how a 1 year old signs anything. She was a minor and not of legal age until 18. She won't get anything

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My guess would be that the $375,000 her mother received would be nothing compared to the child support he would have owed had she not been put into that agreement. So she is trying to say that she is not legally bound to her mother's agreement.

Also is such an agreement even legal or enforceable by law.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tell me how a 1 year old signs anything. She was a minor and not of legal age until 18. She won't get anything
I was just relating what I had read and guessing as to her reason. I don't know or care if she gets anything.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess would be that the $375,000 her mother received would be nothing compared to the child support he would have owed had she not been put into that agreement. So she is trying to say that she is not legally bound to her mother's agreement.

Also is such an agreement even legal or enforceable by law.

Reads like he paid out a lot more than just $375,000. That was just a lump sum payment to the mother. Looks like he took care of his daughter financially. Wouldn't be surprised if special funding included her college as she is a college graduate.

The settlement called for a lump sum payment of $375,000 to Cynthia Davis, and Alexandra Davis was to receive "certain monthly, annual and special funding" from the trusts until she turned 21, according to court documents. The younger Davis also was to receive lump sums when she turned 24, 26 and 28.

The newspaper reported that Alexandra Davis and her mother starred in the final season of a Dallas-area reality showed called "Big Rich Texas." At the time, representatives for Cynthia Davis said she was living off a trust fund.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea. We'll have to wait to hear what it is she wants.
From the last article I posted:

It wasn't clear why Alexandra Davis filed the lawsuit now, according to the Morning News, which added that the suit "mentions health concerns of her mother."

Maybe she wants Jerry to help her mother with medical issues/bills...

Or she simply wants to validate her that her mother really did have her with Jerry as she has been told all her life and just wants everything out in the open before her mom passes.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Report: Cowboys' Jerry Jones has paid $3M to woman in paternity claim; she asked for $20M to stay quiet​

The 25-year-old woman at the center of a paternity lawsuit filed against Jerry Jones has claimed that she is not seeking money from the Cowboys owner.

But three weeks after the case became public, ESPN’s Don Van Natta Jr. is reporting that Jones’ lawyer claims Alexandra Davis has already received nearly $3 million over the years. That money apparently was used to pay for her full college tuition, a sport utility vehicle, a Sweet 16 birthday party, and trips abroad.

But it’s just a drop in the bucket compared to the $20 million that a dissatisfied Davis reportedly has requested from Jones, with the promise of remaining silent about her alleged identity as the billionaire’s daughter.

Don Jack is the Little Rock, Arkansas, lawyer representing Jones.

“On numerous occasions I have made payments on behalf of Mr. Jones to Cindy and Alex Davis,” Jack said in a statement to ESPN.

The first payment came in 1995, when Jack struck an agreement on Jones’s behalf with Cynthia Spencer Davis to pay her $375,000 and provide monthly child support payments out of two trusts “which ultimately totaled over $2 million,” he said.

Jones has not acknowledged Davis as his biological daughter; a condition of the payouts (two more lump-sum payments are due when Davis turns 26 and 28) has been that Davis not try to establish legal paternity.

Now Davis has requested for the court to revoke the agreement. Her lawyer has insisted that she is not seeking money, but is instead asking that Davis be allowed to name Jones on her birth certificate as her true father.

Jack tells a different story, though, recalling a dinner with Davis and her mother at a Dallas area restaurant several years ago.

“In that meeting, Alex read to me a personal letter she had drafted to Jerry Jones in which she expressed her dissatisfaction with what she had received and sought $20 million,” Jack said. “She stated that if that amount was paid, she would not bother Mr. Jones again and would keep their relationship confidential.”

Neither Jack nor a Jones spokesperson could provide proof of that letter, Van Natta reports.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what she’s doing it for? She’s 27 and shoukdnt really be entitled to Jack? Unless there’s something I’m missing

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard