Jalen Carter: Arrest Warrant & Implicated in Fatal UGA Car Accident

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You still think he's going top 5 at this point? Seems unlikely.
He won't get past the Cowboys, we know that for sure.

But seriously, Vegas at 7 could be a thing or Houston at 12. Could you imagine Houston getting their QB and then him at 12.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Ok....do we know he was drunk? Also, how did he get the others killed? That's a far stretch from lying to police about racing, IMO. He's still an idiot I wouldn't touch in the draft, though.
His buddy was .197 -
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The rest of the tweet shows an incredible lack of decision making as well.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He won't get past the Cowboys, we know that for sure.

But seriously, Vegas at 7 could be a thing or Houston at 12. Could you imagine Houston getting their QB and then him at 12.
No bad deed goes unrewarded? :)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
Going to wait for the entire story to come out. I'm a little confused on some of the details here. I'm seeing people say drunk driving but he was at the scene of the accident I'm assuming. If he was at the scene when cops arrived then I would think they would have charged him with drunk driving already.

Still stupid, but there are levels to stupidity. I'm not sure this is going to hurt his draft position yet.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't see any way Bidwill will allow us to draft Carter now.

Just amazing these guys are about to become millionaires, know it, and still do stupid stuff like this.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His buddy was .197 -

The rest of the tweet shows an incredible lack of decision making as well.
You do know that the other driver was a 24-year-old female University of Georgia recruiting analyst and not another player, right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Two female staffers (the other is 26) were accompanying the players to a strip club hours after their national championship parade.

The two female staffers and UGA players leaving the strip club at 2:30 AM just before the crash which would kill two people and injured two others.

*Since there were two killed and two injured in the Expedition driven by Lecroy that means Carter must have had two passengers in his Jeep.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You do know that the other driver was a 24-year-old female University of Georgia recruiting analyst and not another player, right?

Two female staffers (the other is 26) were accompanying the players to a strip club hours after their national championship parade.

The two female staffers and UGA players leaving the strip club at 2:30 AM just before the crash which would kill two people and injured two others.

*Since there were two killed and two injured in the Expedition driven by Lecroy that means Carter must have had two passengers in his Jeep.

You do know her BAC was .197 right? lol

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
There is no way Anderson is going #1 in my opinion. I think that Chicago can simply get too good of an offer to move down, probably still staying in the top 5 and getting a stud.

When Teams #2 and #4 both want a QB....I just dont see anyway the best move for the Bears is taking Anderson at #1. Either trade the pick for a haul....or trade Fields for a haul and draft a QB...but as good as Anderson is he can't make up for a cupboard full of picks for the next 2-3 years.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I read it wrong and deleted that comment. Lecroy is the girl. She was driving the car that crashed. Jalen was the driver of the Jeep.
Deleted my response ;)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't Lecroy the known other driver, not the girl? You have both in your post...contradicting comments.
No contradiction.

Chandler Lecroy (female staffer) was driving. She hit a curb and broke both a power pole and a tree with the vehicle. She became wedged behind the steering wheel and had to be extricated. She died later at the hospital.

The other victim was a UGA linebacker named Devin Willock (male football player).

The two injured people in the vehicle driven by Lecroy were another player (male) and another staffer (female).

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No contradiction.

Chandler Lecroy (female staffer) was driving. She hit a curb and broke both a power pole and a tree with the vehicle. She became wedged behind the steering wheel and had to be extricated. She died later at the hospital.

The other victim was a UGA linebacker named Devin Willock (male football player).

The two injured people in the vehicle driven by Lecroy were another player (male) and another staffer (female).
I already deleted the comment...

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hope the injured victims are ok. Prayers to the woman's family who passed away