Jalen Carter: Arrest Warrant & Implicated in Fatal UGA Car Accident

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I am all for that ..... XFL here we come!

NFL should be like English Soccer used to be. (not sure if they still are) They have different levels sort of like baseball's Major league, and AAA, AA, A leagues. And it works like this: Each year, or so (not positive how often), the best team in lets call it the AAA level league can work their way into the Major league and take the place of the worst Major League team, who is relegated down a level to AAA. The same goes for each level as teams move up or down based on how they improve or get worse over time.

That isn't exactly how it worked, but you get the jest.
Oh yes, it still happens. Before my team was bought by the filthy rich, they bounced down and then back up a few times. It happens yearly and is called relegation. Bottom three go down, and the top three in the next lower league come up. You get parachute payments for a season when you go down, so you have a chance to buy your way back up, but some teams fall and don't stop falling. And you don't trade players--you literally buy them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Oh yes, it still happens. Before my team was bought by the filthy rich, they bounced down and then back up a few times. It happens yearly and is called relegation. Bottom three go down, and the top three in the next lower league come up. You get parachute payments for a season when you go down, so you have a chance to buy your way back up, but some teams fall and don't stop falling. And you don't trade players--you literally buy them.
There’s no longer a need to explain this. Every American has seen Ted Lasso (and if they haven’t, they should).

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I can't hold it against a young black man for anything he says and does in relation to the police. Panic is an understatement, especially in a major situation like his. We have all seen the news over the last few years and the horrific ways the police have dealt with young black men. And with the combine, draft, and his future in the balance, who wouldn't have panicked at first. I just wish for his sake that when he left the scene he would have immediately got an attorney. This would have been nothing regarding him if he had done just that.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Reading the list of this girl's injuries is scary. She will likely never be the same.

Also, seems like more information leaked, than we may have originally known....about the driver and about Carter at the scene.