It's official. Cards and K K are one Kliff Kingsbury Cards

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't deny he's attractive, but asking if it will be a distraction and a problem with the players? I just didn't understand that.

My wife says she never dated boys that were prettier than her.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They ended up editing it and taking it off after getting heat for it. Between this and the whole "Kardinals" thing they pulled on Twitter, it's been a rough week for the Cardinals social media and PR people. They actually make a good hire but then try to over do it.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I feel like the whole his friends with McVay thing was Cards PR intern trying to be be witty but it backfired.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If there is one difference I see between old school and new school it is that old school believes that if you execute perfectly the opposing team can know what you're going to do and still can't stop it. You can just impose your will on the the defense. New school looks for an advantage through confusion, disguise and deception.

I liken it to how the old constructs of war had both armies lineup and attack head on with mutual and predictable rules of engagement. Once guerilla warfare started those who stuck to the traditional warfare complained it was trickery and otherwise unfair.

I don't see a balance as being old school, it is more the like of evolving the playbook, formations and schemes in general both season to season and in season that is old school. McVay for example isn't running a wildly different offense than everyone elsew. What is different is his willingness to add new wrinkles and looks on a regular basis to keep the defense confused and remove predictability.
Man do I disagree with your last comment. I’ve see things in recent bears and rams games that I’ve never seen. Those are wildly different offenses. There’s a reason so many of their players are running wide open often.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted that. I'm not sure why (maybe chronic losing causes it) but I've noticed a significant spike in the amount of negativity evident in posts here.

Hey guys, however you feel, these are exciting times for the Cards - new coaches, new approach to the game, hope for success. Why all the snark? Everyone has a right to their opinion, but I'm surprised at the high heat-level. Why is that? Thoughts?
We are coming off a heart-killing season. As much as you’re right, it takes time to heal. Personally, I’m pretty excited about everything. I know enough to know that I don’t watch enough other games to know anything definitively about Vance Joseph to be pessimistic. Kinda like we make fun of the media and other teams fans about making dumb statements about the cards because we know they don’t know about us. Same way I view most of the comments on here.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
If I were a cards fan I would be excited. I'm not a KK fan myself as a HC, but he has been tied to a lot of offensive success. I would rather see him as my OC not the head coach. If I am Graham Harrell at University of North Texas I'm wondering when my time is coming.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
interesting anecdote from Dave Pasch:

I paraphrase from his interview yesterday with Bickley

"late in the regular season when it was apparent they would make a change, and I heard that Kingsbury was the target...…….."

1. Confirms suspicions that the head broadcaster was generally in the loop -- explains his statements during games late in the season.

2. The "close to the vest" statement: they didn't want anyone to know that Kingsbury was the target all along.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i hope kingsbury doesnt become a corporate lap dog
since the press conference he said
best organization, best Gm, best thrower, best running back,best widereceiver,best cheerleader, man u know they suck very much, there is nothing to praise, he has to make a deep evaluation of that crappy product and have the last say in all the future additions

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
i hope kingsbury doesnt become a corporate lap dog
since the press conference he said
best organization, best Gm, best thrower, best running back,best widereceiver,best cheerleader, man u know they suck very much, there is nothing to praise, he has to make a deep evaluation of that crappy product and have the last say in all the future additions
KK speaks the truth in everything! Do not doubt him!

#snark

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I’de like to think the team has a 4 year plan to be the first home team in the Super Bowl. Defending their previous championship of course

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Why do we not have official announcements on the rest of these supposed hires?